Question??

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Question??

Post by Maximous »

maybe i am just that out of the loop because it has been so long since i have been on here, but can someone please tell me where i can find prices for superlift, and i have searched but didnt find what i wanted, is everyone with the SL6 liking it, loving it, or selling it?? after trip number 4 to the sand box, and a close brush with selling the CC, i decided to keep it and lift it, but now i cant find anything on the kit, thanks guys

Brule, i like what you have done with the site, it looks good!!!!
[size=75]Driver carries no money, he's a Government employee[/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

Summit Racing Carries Them Part # SLF-K776 I Believe
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Welcome back Max :)
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

hey thanks man, so can anybody tell me what the damage is for the lift, blistein shocks, dual front and steering stablizer shock, and for the skid plate, i am hoping i can get this installed while i am over here, and hopefully it doesnt take too too much of my hard earned money, PEACE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

Its close to $2,000 without tires. That price is exactly why I have opted to go with the body lift, skidz cut-outs, and rear springs... its almost half the total of the SL. AND... you can run almost the same size tires!
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Yea....you can run 33's with the marvelous mystery lift :)
--Walt
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

seriously now, 33's with the mystery lift, wow, i remember when that was not even a public idea yet, now here it is all grown up, whos truck can i look at with it done, what kind of room do you have running 33's with it, wow so many questions in my head now, what do 31's look like on it, too small? any rubbing, oh God please hurry and give me info i might explode if i dont learn, ok sorry, im back, but really any answers????
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Maximous wrote:seriously now, 33's with the mystery lift, wow, i remember when that was not even a public idea yet, now here it is all grown up, whos truck can i look at with it done...
The Marvelous Mystery Lift

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Brule is running 33x9.5x15 BFG AT KO's. I'm getting a set of 32x11.5x15's that should fit nicelly. It'll be close, but I shouldn't rub unless I get some air or disconnect my sway bar to go offroading :lol:
--Walt
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

alright, hopefully ya'll dont view me as helpless after this request, can someone please tell me what the different options are on the summit webpage for the SLF-K776, i dont remember the product codes for them, but if you look up our trucks, it shows four options, one being the 1700 lift kit, the other three range from like 5 something to 7 something, i tried to figure it out, even tried cross referencing with the super lift site, but the comps are so slow and crappy here that i could never get the super lift site up, PLEASE HELP, hahaha not really that bad, but it is hard to research when your internet works the same shcedule as a bank, and God doesnt even know what hours banks are supposed to be open (ok maybe that is just an Al. and Fl. problem???) thanks for the help