CPI Fuel Pressure Regulator

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

CPI Fuel Pressure Regulator

Post by BADs Crew »

Has anyone had problems with the fuel pressure regulator. Where is it in the S-10? How much should it cost to replace? The one in my 95 Blazer went up and its around $800.00 to have it replaced at the dealer.

Edited title and moved topic-HJ
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Sorry, I'm going to answer my own question. CPI This is what I told the dealer to check when I dropped the Blazer off yesterday. It took them 2 days to say it was the regulator. They couldn't just say I was rite. :lol: . A good mechanic is hard to find.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I just found this link. This shows photo's of my problem. I know this isn't crew related but you never know when you might need the info,

Blazer CPI The dealer told me it was the regulator and quoted me a parts price of almost $500.00 for a new one. I called them back just to let them know I didn't just want the $40 regulator replaced and I wanted a new CPI not a rebuilt one.

I just wish I had the time to do this stuff myself.