Got a little dirty today...

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Got a little dirty today...

Post by AZS10Crew »

I went out and got the truck a little dirty this morning with some guys from work. I didn't get into anything terribly deep, but enough to throw some dirt around. Everyone there was commenting how "dry" it was, so we'll see what things are like when it's wet.

[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

Now that's a nice looking dirty truck! :thumb: Maybe we could have a dirty truck contest but to enter it would have to be your own truck. :wink:

Steve
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Hmmm.....I'll have to remember to make a loop around the outside of the highschool football field before going home :lol:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

wamason wrote:Hmmm.....I'll have to remember to make a loop around the outside of the highschool football field before going home :lol:
I'll have to wait till they lift the water restrictions. Hasn't rained here in like 4 months.
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

that must have been fun :D
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:that must have been fun :D
It was pretty fun. That's the most mud the truck has seen in its life. AZ just doesn't get much mud. :)

The guy that I work with that owns the property has a quad and a lifted F250 with 44's and a big block that runs on alcohol. They said it throws rooster tails about 50+ feet long when it's nice and wet out there. After a decent rain the whole property is basically a swamp with 6-8" of water over everything. I'll get some good pics after playing in that once it rains some here. 8)
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Looks goodImage

You may have mud but, I know for a fact that you don't have any hills within' striking distanceImage
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

f9k9 wrote:Looks goodImage

You may have mud but, I know for a fact that you don't have any hills within' striking distanceImage
I know...I miss the climbs. It was so much cleaner in the desert too. :(
[size=75]Mark
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

i like the muddy look better than the clean one :D and i'd have to say that the mud is more fun than climbing hills.... but put them together - now that's some fun! 8)
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares