Hey Ya'll

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Buckshot
Regular
Regular

Hey Ya'll

Post by Buckshot »

I picked up my CC a couple weeks ago and have already got the MOD Virus thanks to you guys and this site. I had my pick of a 04 Colorado CC or the 04 CC S-10 ZR5 now sitting in my driveway. I've been lurking and learning on this site for a about a month now and I can tell there is some great knowledge here. I look foreward to chatting and helping out around here if I can.
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Welcome to the site! I had the same choice as you when I bought my ZR5! Do you have any pics of your truck???
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
Buckshot
Regular
Regular

Post by Buckshot »

Do you have any pics of your truck???
Not yet! I need to get my camera charged up, Stayed tuned...
No mods as of yet, the color on my CC is Pewter (sp?)
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

:wave: welcome to the site
Im kinda fond of the pewter also

I also drove both trucks and now drive an 04 s-10 :)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a lot of self control or a bunch of $$$$$$ You will want all the mods. :P
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:wave:

What made you choose the S-10 over the Colorado?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Welcome aboard :wave:

Mods and money, yep, yep :lol:

I was fooling around with the S-10Forum.com garage area and it adds up your mods ( I was VERY) conservative in the dollar amounts. Scared the begeesus out me :oops:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

welcome to the gang!!!!! :wave:
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Welcome!!!
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
Buckshot
Regular
Regular

Post by Buckshot »

HenryJ wrote::wave:

What made you choose the S-10 over the Colorado?
A couple of reasons, first, the engine. I want to see how reliable this engine proves to be. C'mon let's face it Chevy dropped the ball on this one, a optional small V8 should be in this trucks lineup. Second, the interior is pretty cheap looking IMHO. When Chevrolet does an interior upgrade in a year or two I may decide to swap. I think they (GM) does this on purpose to have something to upgrade to. Plus I've been driving S-10's for the last 12 years and have had great sucess. I owned a '89 S-15 with the 2.5L 4 cylinder, sold it when it had 212k on the O.D. The guy I sold it to says it has close to 400k on it now. My 95 S-10 (For Sale) has 195k 0n the O.D. My 98 Blazer ZR2 has 105k on it. But I'm not a fanantic..... :angel:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Buckshot wrote:...A couple of reasons...
Sounds like with your experience you will indeed be a valuable addition to our little community :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

maybe in a few years GM will bring the S-10 back like they have done with many other models after several years out of production and the All new s-10 will be bigger and badder then any midsized on the road(wishful thinkin I guess)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]