Newb

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

NCHEVYHEVN

Newb

Post by NCHEVYHEVN »

Well I decided to join up here cause I'm maybe looking up on the crew cab s-series trucks.

First, alittle background info on me. I'm a very frequent person on S10forum.com and been into all sorts of trucks since like 14. Mostly it has been mini trucks but I still have a love for 4 wheel drives and that is why I was looking at the crew cabs.

So far I go to school and work at a dealership changing oil. I got my 2001 GMC Noma with the ZQ8 package, 2/3 drop, brushed aluminum grill, flowmaster 40series dual exhaust, bed cover, roll in bedliner, infinity 10'' sub, JL Audio 250/1 amp, jumpseat sub box, white face gauges, drop in K&N filter, different headlight and tail light bulbs, color matched mirrors and all handles, SS mirrors, and probly something else I'm forgeting. It's just my daily driver.

My other project truck is a 1995 Chevy S-10. It's bagged in the front right now and that is about it. I got big plans for it but right now I'm just not interested in building it up right now as I'm still trying to plan everything out, save parts, and save alot of money to knock a big chunk out of it when I dive into it.

I like my Sonoma but latly I've had the urge to get something I can play with and take off road and cause some trouble with. But I'm not sure yet so I'll be bouning about this forum learning on the suspension setups and what works best and stuff.

I'm sure nobody is into air suspensions here but if there is shoot me a pm and I'll give you tons and tons of info on air suspension for the s-series trucks. Ok end novel.
L8r
Chris

100k limit for images. Made them links-HJ :wave: welcome aboard
[size=75]Chris
1995 Chevy S-10=Bagged, project truck
2001 GMC Sonoma=ZQ8, 2/3 drop, dual exhaust, sound system, bed cover, etc. DD[/size]
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

Trucks look good :schwing:
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
d44/d60 5.13's, atlas 3.8
[/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

:wave: Welcome To The Site....

I Was Just Over At S10Forum.Com For The GP On The Goodmark Hoods, Getting It Painted And Installed The 29Th Of This Month.
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Nice Sonoma 8) Welcome to the CC site :wave:

Steve
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Welcome to the site. Nice trucks. I say buy a Crew and have one of each model. I have a S Crew and a Blazer and I am now shopping for a S-10 Extended cab so we have a all around truck.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

MOST of us are open minded about anything S Series related here so, thanks for the offer on "bagging" info and welcome to the forum :wave:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Bagging...sounds like a painful junior high locker room game. :yikes:

Welcome! :wave:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

:rock:
welcome to the site
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

welcome!!!! :D
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

f9k9 wrote:MOST of us are open minded about anything S Series related here so, thanks for the offer on "bagging" info and welcome to the forum :wave:
My sentiments exactly!!!! :thumb:
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

f9k9 wrote:MOST of us are open minded about anything S Series related here so, thanks for the offer on "bagging" info and welcome to the forum :wave:
Then there are some of us who's minds are a little warped. :crazy:

Welcome to the site! :wave:
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

f9k9 wrote:MOST of us are open minded about anything S Series related here
Why's everyone looking at me?

Welcome, new guy
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

barch97 wrote:
f9k9 wrote:MOST of us are open minded about anything S Series related here
Why's everyone looking at me?
Wheew! I thought they were talking about the evil tyrant of an admin we have here ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
NCHEVYHEVN

Post by NCHEVYHEVN »

Thanks for all the kind words.

Today I actually spotted a yellow crew cab at the dealership I work at. From a distance it looked like it had a mild lift with some A/T and some chrome rims. Looked really nice.
[size=75]Chris
1995 Chevy S-10=Bagged, project truck
2001 GMC Sonoma=ZQ8, 2/3 drop, dual exhaust, sound system, bed cover, etc. DD[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

YELLOW? :shock: ..........YUCK :puke: ................................................................................................................................................................. :roflmao:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
gairbear
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gairbear »

Hey...whatever works for ya bro.

Welcome to the site.

Oh and BTW...IMHO CC's Rock @%%
Black '02 crew cab-30" BFG's, K & N FIPK, Go Rhino step bars, 2" body lift
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

NCHEVYHEVN wrote:Thanks for all the kind words.

Today I actually spotted a yellow crew cab at the dealership I work at. From a distance it looked like it had a mild lift with some A/T and some chrome rims. Looked really nice.
HMMMM.............I have a pewter 1 with ATs and chrome wheels :)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Welcome to the site NCHEVYHEVN,

even as a 4x4 owner, I've bagged a pair of s-10's for friends - and looking at your 95, It reminds me of the last one I did:

The owner is a good freind of mine, and eventually ended up taking all of the 95 front end off the truck and updating with a cowl hood, 2000 model grille, headlights, bumper and the other stuff needed to update the front end. Looked good, then changed jobs, moved away and lost a place to work on his project so he sold it off.

So - good luck witht he Crewcab search. I'm trying to talk the wife into buying a couple of year old Yukon or Expedition so I can throw some 22" bling on it, and something like a 4/6 static drop setup under it - but she wants a car - sigh.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]