Front diff acuator

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Front diff acuator

Post by jeggers »

Ok after installing the lift I cant seem to find the clip that holds the cable into the vacuum acuator for the front diff? Looks like my helper may of swept it up :rant: . So any ideas?
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
Rusty

Re: Front diff acuator

Post by Rusty »

jeggers wrote:Ok after installing the lift I cant seem to find the clip that holds the cable into the vacuum acuator for the front diff? Looks like my helper may of swept it up :rant: . So any ideas?

Sounds a bit like my 4 year old "helper" who walks off with the parts. I found the distributor for my tractor in his toybox once. I find missing tools in his room or laying out in the yard all the time. :roll: I would suggest you have a trip to the dealer coming up. Might as well find out anything else you might need so you can get it all at one time. By the way, your truck looks really nice. I envy you guys! I doubt I'll ever get to lift mine. :(
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

ya dealer
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd