Scariest Log Splitter Ever!!

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Scariest Log Splitter Ever!!

Post by daevans315 »

http://www.thestickler.com/

Does anybody else see about 100 different failure modes for this thing? The best ones just wind up with your truck sitting on the ground with the brake drum\disk digging a hole in the ground.
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
CrashNburn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by CrashNburn »

my buddy has one of those, we put it on his mazda b2000 truck, it works great!. a bit dangerous if yoru not careful though
[size=75]I hold Wrench, you turn truck!![/size]
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

It might work well. But for the general public with all the differences between lockers, limited slip, open diffs and which wheel(s) you should have off the ground to run put the truck in drive and not have it drive off would seem imposable to explain in a owners manual that nobody reads. Not to mention the new electronic automatic 4wd \ AWD transfer cases... Wow.
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

That thing might be useful in traffic bolted outside the wheel for a little old school chariot race action. :evil:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
LUVMY02CREW
Crew
Crew

Post by LUVMY02CREW »

AZS10Crew wrote:That thing might be useful in traffic bolted outside the wheel for a little old school chariot race action. :evil:
Now, now... we wouldn't want to do that to any particularly annoying ricers, would we?:angel: :lol:
[size=75]ALWAYS pray for and expect the best, but be prepared for the worst! Life seems to operate a little smoother for me this way[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

LUVMY02CREW wrote:
AZS10Crew wrote:That thing might be useful in traffic bolted outside the wheel for a little old school chariot race action. :evil:
Now, now... we wouldn't want to do that to any particularly annoying ricers, would we?:angel: :lol:
They're so small that thing would probably just scrape the top of their doors. :roll:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]