I hit a deer tonight

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

I hit a deer tonight

Post by WVHogRider »

I hit a deer tonight, and thanks to Borderman there was no damage. :thumb: Actually, the deer "tweaked" that right side back into place. I was leaving a 25mph zone to 50mph zone with a car coming my way on a two lane road. With my heavy foot, you could image, (pedal almost floored). :oops: All of a sudden I saw something wasn't right, slammed the breaks, and gave the deer a nice kick in the arse. I saw the deer flip and take off, and there was no blood, so the deer should be fine too. I know that I be replacing the passenger side lights & etc if I didn't have the brush guard. Although, I did look for the deer cause I could use a sixth deer in the freezer. :wink: Thanks Border.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Glad the damage was minimal. You sure made a good investment in the guard :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

HenryJ wrote:You sure made a good investment in the guard :thumb:
True Dat!!!
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

I'll bet that deer stays away from the road for a while. :bump: :lol:

Steve
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

killian96ss wrote:I'll bet that deer stays away from the road for a while. :bump: :lol:
I hope so. The deer have been out like crazy around here due to feeding before the approaching storm. I think it was more of a visual thing of hitting it due to the oncoming car's headlight glare!