Trip to Shenandoah

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Trip to Shenandoah

Post by BADs Crew »

Just a few photo's of gods creations. My truck got in the shots a few times, sorry.

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

That is awesome country! Thank you for sharing :D
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Truck looks great too. We really need to find you a pair of chromed tow hooks. That truck looks sweet!

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Thanks. I never thought of chrome tow hooks. The truck would have had more of a shine if I hadn't had to drive from DC to Front Royal VA in a rain storm. We stayed in Luray VA for the night and went to the Caverns. This was my sons first trip to the mountains. He loved it as much as we did. Its nice to get away from the people and traffic. Everyone was so friendly there. Lay back and relax.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

BADs Crew wrote:...I never thought of chrome tow hooks...
Might be a nice touch that would tie those side bars to the front. I think they would look very nice.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

I thought the pic of you and your son was taken on Skyline Drive. I've been wanting to take my girls for a trip up there for a couple of years. I've been to Luray Caverns, but that was a little over 40 years ago. That's a sharp crew, I doubt that I will have any spare coins to trick out my truck until the twins get out of school.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Hey Skyline Drive was a very inexpensive trip. $85 a night for a room, No one wanted to eat at a restaurant. So it was Mickey Ds and Burger King. The tour of the Caverns cost $19 each for adults and $9 for kids and that included the auto museum. I took a lot of cash with me and came back with 95% of it. I LOVE IT. :D