My second favorite website...

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Jim

My second favorite website...

Post by Jim »

Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

If this is your second favorite web site-----

You might be a redneck

In all honesty it is really sad to see most of those cars rotting away. Maybe we can start a rescue mission and solict donations to give them a new home where they will be loved.Image
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
Jim

Post by Jim »

04crewvt wrote:If this is your second favorite web site-----

You might be a redneck

In all honesty it is really sad to see most of those cars rotting away. Maybe we can start a rescue mission and solict donations to give them a new home where they will be loved.Image
Not a redneck, but a car guy that has dreamed of finding cars like that. 20-30 years ago finding them wouldn't have been so bad but now they are turning to dust :( As you can see many of them can't be purchased, the owners say they are planing to restore them some day...they have no idea the $$$ involved.
Last edited by Jim on Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"We come from the dust...and we return to the dust. I spill my drink for those in the dust, and hope someone will do the same for me!"

:cheers:

Maybe some of them returning to the dust is not a bad thing. When I return to the dust I want a good selection :mg:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Well I must admit that my ex used to say I could spot an old chevy behind a barn ,under a tarp ,from a quarter mile away and still not be able to see a street sign right in front of me. She unfortunatly was right (at least about that).
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:"We come from the dust...and we return to the dust. I spill my drink for those in the dust, and hope someone will do the same for me!"

Maybe some of them returning to the dust is not a bad thing. When I return to the dust I want a good selection :mg:
The same toast that helped me through a little rough water earlier this year :D

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Yea I like that and this one also.

http://www.cars-on-line.com/index.html
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]