Realift pairs with Rancho for the Hummer H3 - WOWZERS

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Realift pairs with Rancho for the Hummer H3 - WOWZERS

Post by quickbiker »

Check it out.

I think that's kewl!
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Realift pairs with Rancho for the Hummer H3 - WOWZERS

Post by F9K9 »

quickbiker wrote:Check it out.

I think that's kewl!
It would be cooler if it had an engine other than the I5 in it. The reviews of the stock H3 all mention the weak engine with it's lack if power. :(
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Yeah...it will need some much better gears for that I-5 to turn 37's.

Doesn't the H3 have the same diff's as our truck too? They'll probably be blowing those up with 37's on there also.
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

Hi All! Have not been here in a while. I see everyone's got some sort of lifts now. I was reading about the H3 Realift and saw the post here. Def. interesting Rancho jumped in on this. Lift is nice. Just wondering if they will convert this kit to the Colorado since it should be very similar in design(if not the same).

Cheers,
Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

holy cow that kits $2994.99
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Realift must be getting serious royalties. :lol:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

How about a full custom , high dollar H3? Robby Gordon's Dakar ride-

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

One of the other supervisors in y office has an H3, and I was a little leery before as well from what I have read - but I ride in it a time or 2 a week, and I have to say it's a pretty nice vehicle.

I dunno about the "power" aspect, but it never seems to be wanting for power in normal everyday stop and go around town driving. He says it gets pretty nice mileage on the highway as well.

We will squeeze 5 200+ pound guys in it to run to lunch and while cramped - it's fine for just around town.

I dunno how much is really shared with the Colorado though - the transfercase is AWD, with selectable lo-range - I dunno if that's a colorado feature or not.

I like that you can get one with 33's off the lot.

just my 2 cents.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]