S-10CrewCab.com Invitation

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

S-10CrewCab.com Invitation

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I keep seeing crew cabs around my area, but none of them are members... I was thinking about making some kind of invitation that I could keep with me in the glove box and leave under their windshield wiper when I come across a crew cab. This would help getting people to be members that are closer together to eachother.

I just need some ideas from you guys of what to put on it and I'll design one and post it on the site.

Let me know...

-Bob
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Something similar to this?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:lol:
I brought up "Tagging" a long long time ago , and the response was "Why?" :lol:

There have been a few that have done as I have and added S-10CREWCAB.COM to a buisness card.
It can be handy when you want to pass along the information.

This site is as much yours as any crew cab owner. Feel free to use any of the images, or design whatever you want your card to look like.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

Yep! I made my own business cards & keep them in my CC at all times! I have been known to "tag" another CC in a Wal-mart parking lot! Heck! My oldest son ( 12 ) and I have fun with it! We drop my wife off at the doors to a shopping center or grocery store and drive up & down each aisle looking for "others." If we spot one, I pull up, my son jumps out and stuffs a business card partially down between the driver's window & rubber weather strip, he hops back in and off we go!!! It's like a game to my boy!! :lol: And any time that we don't have to spend shopping with my wife is TIME WELL SPENT!!! :wink:
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

F9K9,

Thanks For The Pic.....Just Made Up Some Cards And Will Keep Them With Me Now....The Pic Is On Plain Paper But Will Pick Up Some Business Card Stock Tomorrow...

Image[/url]
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

And, by using that pic, potential new members will gain the assurance that we don't criticize each other for poor grammar. :P
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

barch97 wrote:And, by using that pic, potential new members will gain the assurance that we don't criticize each other for poor grammar. :P
:D I just know it when I see it but, I don't sweat about it any longer :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

[quote="Barch97"][/quote]And, by using that pic, potential new members will gain the assurance that we don't criticize each other for poor grammar.

Ok....Now That I Go Back And Look It Should Say "Interested (IN) Performing Maintenance....

Or Am I Missing Something Else ?? :?:
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

This is what I came up with. I printed a bunch of these out on glossy post card size photo paper.
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I like BobbleSmittys it has my truck on it :)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Until Barch corrects us, "Interested in" would sound a little bit better. :lol:
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

MUCH better :thumb:
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I still see Hobie's truck around town - I want to make one for the new owner that has this pic on it:

EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR TRUCK HAS BEEN????
http://www.s-10crewcab.com
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]