what do yall think (Jesse James)

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

JERRY

what do yall think (Jesse James)

Post by JERRY »

www.jessejameswheels.com

Edited title-HJ
Jim

Re: what do yall think

Post by Jim »

He has a TV :roll: show but I haven't seen any cars or trucks of his I like. :shock:
A sport bed would be nice.
He's more for the show(TV) than the go...he should stick with bikes.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

i think it looks good im just not into slammed trucks seems pointless to me . and why would we need that long bed anyway :crazy: after we have been dealing with 4ft 6in :)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

I am all for lifted trucks, but I think that is awesome. 8)

Though I would never drive it b/c with me driving it would be destroyed within a month I am so used to being able to hit things. If it was at my house I would put it in one of those inflatable bubbles for old cars and keep it there so I cant touch or scratch it.
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
d44/d60 5.13's, atlas 3.8
[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I seem to recall this came up once before and I still think it would be cool lifted with a dually conversion (with the right type wheels of course). Kind of like a miniature version of a 1 ton crewcab.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Am trying to keep an open mind but, I think thet I have become my Dad.

Am over 50 and I don't "get it" :lol:

I know that there is a major following and I respect other's opinions but, I just don't "get it" :lol:

Also, do not comprehend the larger wheels and rubberband tires that cost much more than tires of older styles. Looks to me that the tire manufacturers are reaping the harvest on less product-more money
:!:

Have nothing against slamming or 22" wheels and a "base set of spinners" and tires from JC Whitney at $5,000 a set :)

I just think about KC's or Bad_ass's rig and think that the money could be better spent. :!:

am stepping off soapbox and crawling under woodwork 8)
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

f9k9 wrote:Am trying to keep an open mind but, I think thet I have become my Dad.

Am over 50 and I don't "get it" :lol:

I know that there is a major following and I respect other's opinions but, I just don't "get it" :lol:

Also, do not comprehend the larger wheels and rubberband tires that cost much more than tires of older styles. Looks to me that the tire manufacturers are reaping the harvest on less product-more money
:!:

Have nothing against slamming or 22" wheels and a "base set of spinners" and tires from JC Whitney at $5,000 a set :)

I just think about KC's or Bad_ass's rig and think that the money could be better spent. :!:

am stepping off soapbox and crawling under woodwork 8)
Sounds like you "get it" better than I do! At least you seem to know some of the terminology. And I haven't hit the 50 mark yet. :lol:
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

im only 34 and im not sure i get it (a truck )was ment to be a truck (a car) ment to be a car so whats the use in that truck besides looks but functions not there anymore , but im sure its not ment to just drive around everyday (just for looks a show truck) ok maybe i do get it :poke: myself in the eye
Last edited by jeff024 on Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Last edited by Jim on Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

musta took some diggin to find that jim :)
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

It is not so much the specific vehicle, but the way it is done.

I'm not into building a hydraulic low rider , but I am facinated by quality work, even if it is not something that I would do.

You have to admit that some rigs you can tell when they ran out of money. Like an interior that looks like it was super glued together, or painted stock wheels.

It is nice when the package is complete.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK