Sweet ride.....bagged CC inside

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Sweet ride.....bagged CC inside

Post by 2kwik4u »

Stretched CC @ Ebay

Someone posted this on another S-series board, thought I would cross post it here. I'm not really diggin the wheels, or seats, but the concept is there.

Wish I had the cash to turn the ZR5 into something similar.
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Bling blang....Those seats cant be that comfortable to sit in. It is pretty though.
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

I'm willing to bet that it's Jesse James' stretched CC. Looks very similar. :)
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

i wonder which blue book he's using for a "blue book of $20,000"??!!??!!
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

WOW I went to Kelly Blue book. WWW.KBB.COM typed in my information for suggested retail in excellent condition and mine came in at $18,500 :bounce: and it not even a ZR5.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Imho -that is one fugly truck. I am afraid I do not see the point in bagged and dropped trucks they are going in the wrong direction.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

04crewvt wrote:Imho -that is one fugly truck. I am afraid I do not see the point in bagged and dropped trucks they are going in the wrong direction.
TO each thier own I suppose, as I don't really see the needs for lifted/off road prepped trucks, just like you, they're going the wrong direction.......Just depends on your point of view.

I'll give ya fugly on the interior though. Not so sure I like that just yet.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I like it.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

the interior had me puzzled :!: who's shifting that thing Andrea the Giant??? the nob's up higher then the dash :lol:
those seats look like they're from walmart and would melt in direct sunlight.
i like the 6 ft bed, i give big ups to all the craftsmanship that went into it, but he bombed on the interior.
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

A biker had a hand in designing that truck, if it wasn't one of Jesse James' creations. The mile high shifter is proof of that. :lol:
--Walt
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

Walt wrote:A biker had a hand in designing that truck, if it wasn't one of Jesse James' creations. The mile high shifter is proof of that. :lol:
I was thinking that was more of an old hot rod design que........interesting
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

2kwik4u wrote:
Walt wrote:A biker had a hand in designing that truck, if it wasn't one of Jesse James' creations. The mile high shifter is proof of that. :lol:
I was thinking that was more of an old hot rod design que........interesting

That's a good point. I guess what brought bikes to mind is the high handlebars on come "choppers". :)
--Walt
20Blazer00
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by 20Blazer00 »

Ok I will date my self. I used to read CarToons comics and there was a Hot Rod designer in California who did it before. But the car he built was called the Rat Fink. There were also some plastic scale models of custom cars out then too. Can we say around the 1960's.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

20Blazer00 wrote:Ok I will date my self. I used to read CarToons comics and there was a Hot Rod designer in California who did it before. But the car he built was called the Rat Fink. There were also some plastic scale models of custom cars out then too. Can we say around the 1960's.
:wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

RAT FINK RULES :rock: :rock: I was a fan too. Just call me OLD DUDE.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

BADs Crew wrote:RAT FINK RULES :rock: :rock: I was a fan too. Just call me OLD DUDE.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

I haven't heard or even thought about CARtoons in years. That was one of the magazines that I would purchase whenever I could scrape up the money. I seem to remember putting a couple of the models of some of the creations featured in the mag.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]