# 3 Earnhardt Crew Cab On E-Bay

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

# 3 Earnhardt Crew Cab On E-Bay

Post by killian96ss »

I'm not sure wether it's cool or really stupid, but it's definitely different. :shock: Earnhardt S10 Crew Cab

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Looks like what a few dealers in this area would use as a "parts" truck. No dealer name is visible (that I observed) but, it would appeal to my current and former service managers.

I do not intend to offend but, I was never a "3" or "8" fan but, I am undecided about the rig as you are, Steve.

I do know that I found a NIB (new in box) discontinued "3" Zippo lighter for my service manager and it is paying off :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: # 3 Earnhardt Crew Cab On E-Bay

Post by jeff024 »

killian96ss wrote:I'm not sure wether it's cool or really stupid, but it's definitely different. :shock: Earnhardt S10 Crew Cab

Steve
for me the truck looks stupid the red and black are ok together but all the decals gotta go
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I'm an old Earmhardt fan and I know Dale would have layed down real low in that truck if he had to drive it. He definitely wouldn't have wanted any one to see him driving it. :lol: :lol: :puke:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

f9k9 wrote:I do not intend to offend but, I was never a "3" or "8" fan

You don't offend me, I am pretty sick of all the people out here in So Cal with their "In living memory of Dale Earnhardt" on their cars all these years later. Geez, this guys dead, what do they do pray to him?
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Steve2003 wrote:
f9k9 wrote:I do not intend to offend but, I was never a "3" or "8" fan

You don't offend me, I am pretty sick of all the people out here in So Cal with their "In living memory of Dale Earnhardt" on their cars all these years later. Geez, this guys dead, what do they do pray to him?

:lol: Well, as " the crow flies", I am not that far from NASCARS birth place and if, I was to mention cars actually turning right or that F1 was the world's number one motor sport, this would probably be my last post :shock:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

now if you had a 24 on the side you would have something :)

j/k there all ugly I like things plain
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]