Impala SS video - outrunning police

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Impala SS video - outrunning police

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I thought Killian96ss would like to see this one!

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/C ... 6C75BD.htm
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

:D You have no idea how many times I have watched this video. :lol: At one point the SS was outrunning the police chopper at over 150 mph. :shock: The only reason the police got the car theif is because the SS ran out of gas. :lol: I have had my car up to 155 before and it is still smooth and easy to drive. 8)

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

For some reason that link crashes my firefox browser "HARD". Will try it in IE 6.0 :lol:

EDIT........... IMPRESSIVE!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

killian96ss

You sure seem to know alot about this video :wink: you never told us about that trail ride :wink: You should have filled up the tank before you decided to outrun the cops :lol: Maybe you should try some of HJ's mod's with the extra gas tank for your Impala :idea: This is crazy I've heard of people outrunning the cops, but the helicopters? :yikes:
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Kinda like on the new version of "Gone in 60 Seconds". When Cage hits the happy gas button and pulls away from the chopper. :lol:

EDIT: well shoot! I was about to pat myself on the back for breaking the 800 mark, but it looks like Brule has been doing some pruning :lol:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

wamason wrote:
EDIT: well shoot! I was about to pat myself on the back for breaking the 800 mark, but it looks like Brule has been doing some pruning :lol:
I think Hj refers to it as spring cleaning :)
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Oh yea....it is getting to be that time isn't it? :lol:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

awwww. i was rooting for him the whole way!

they never show the police chases where the "bad guy" gets away

~on a side note, my buddy's brother out ran a cop who was going to give him a ticket for riding his dirtbike on the road. the cop chased him with his car until he jetted into the woods.
score one for the getaway driver in all of us. :wink:
:lol:
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

if you steal a car.... make sure it has a full tank!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

top_sgt wrote:if you steal a car.... make sure it has a full tank!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
If he had a full tank, then there is a good chance he would have gotten away, however there was a second police choppper also in pursuit that was a little faster than the one taking the video so who knows what might have happened. :speedy:

Steve