Remember the topic, Sellers remorse

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Jim

Remember the topic, Sellers remorse

Post by Jim »

This is what I wrote: How about a 1969 COPO Chevelle w/ 44,000 on it for $2450 in 1977 last year the guy that bought it from me sold it for $80,000.
This really has me in remorse

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/s ... ?id=182305

I missed missed it go off but I saw a COPO Chevelle on the top sellers list last night at $165,000 :(

That is what it looked like when I sold it...nobody knew what it was then as an 18 year old not to fond of 6-8 mpg and yellow I cut it loose :roll:
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I have been watching the auctions on Speed and im amazed at the prices some of the cars go for.
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
snocat1
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by snocat1 »

If we knew what car's would bring we would keep them :bonk: I've been wacthing the car auction on speed channel to and it is amazing the prices they get for the cars. They had a old Buick Roadmaster on from some famous person and brougth 1.5 million I think.
[size=75]2001 crew cab with a quick hatch tonneau cover
235/75/15 bridgestone dueler at revos[/size]
chumley
Crew
Crew

Post by chumley »

My little brother (30 yrs old) has been working on my dad's old 72 Cuda for @ 6 yrs now. He has many hours into it himself and he just got it back from the painter, finally, after about 1.5 years between the guy that did the resto metal work ( Foose wanna-be) and the painter. He has over 20K in metal work and paint! :yikes: Not to mention the motor rebuild @5k and all the misc. parts. Turns out it is a rare combo 340/Hurst 4sp. I read some time back only like 3 or 400 w/this combo were made. He got it back Tue. from paint- Tangelo Orange Pearl, looks flippin' sweet! After seeing it for so many years in its progression from basket case to where it is now, WOW! Gave me goosebumps. He just needs to put all the " little" stuff on it- glass, bumpers,exhaust, etc... Should be on the road after @10 yrs sometime this summer. I recommended he get it appraised IMMEDIATELY just in case. I'll have to get some pics, even though its a Mopar. One less musclecar that went to the crusher! BTW my dad was the original owner.
[size=75]98 4dr Blazer 5"TM 2"bl 33"BFG AT Flowmaster w/ duals http://community.webshots.com/user/chumleyd8
-Stupidity should be painful-[/size]