MSD Superconductor 8.5mm plug wires

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

MSD Superconductor 8.5mm plug wires

Post by Walt »

Howdy folks, just finished replacing my stock sparkplug wires with MSD Superconductor 8.5mm wires. If you haven't replaced your plug wires, DO IT! Let me say that again, DO IT!! I have 50K miles on my CC now, and the difference is incredible. Much more power in the mid RPM range, and a bit more in the low and high ranges. I still cant bark or chirp my tires from a dead stop, but I can do it while making a turn now, which is a huge improvement. I'd like to say that I didn't replace the plugs because I wanted to see how the wires did by themselves, but It was because I'm too lazy. It's almost midnight here. The plugs will go in next week (or this weekend).

Anyways, a word to all: If you haven't replaced your stock plug wires, do it asap! :lol:

Ok, now I'm off my soapbox. Comments?
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

Wamason, where did you buy these wires from & how much??
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Got them from Summitracing.com. I think they were in the neighborhood of $70-90. I think. Do a vehicle specific search on summit and they should come up. It seems like the truck accelerates the same, but it takes much less pedal as it used to :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Get the NGK iridium plugs to go with your MSD's, they're working great for me. :D

Steve