K&N FIPK II + Powerdyne

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

K&N FIPK II + Powerdyne

Post by NTXCrew »

If I buy the K&N FIPK II intake, I shouldn't have any problems using the part from the air filter to the MAF with the Powerdyne supercharger's air tubes running after the MAF into the supercharging unit and on into the intake manifold and such, right?
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
Dragonmaster
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Dragonmaster »

right
[size=75]1 of 6 Wheatland Yellow Sonoma's in Canada

[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290324509]Truck Pics[/url][/size]
Superchargedcrew
Regular
Regular

Should be good to go

Post by Superchargedcrew »

Hey you should work just fine but as other crew cab owners found out not all crews the same..... 8)
Supercharged S-10 Crew Powerdyne 7psi Supercharger, K&N Filter,Air box mod, Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust crome tipped, HTPP III, A.R.E. Z Cap, Rhino Liner, Zie Bart Total Care Package, Nerf Bars, Wiper Cowl, Bug Deflector, Clear Corner Markers, HD Trans Cooler, 160* Thermostat, Red Neons in the bed, B&M Shift Improver.
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

So, the two (I think) you who have the Powerdyne...was it worth it? How's gas mileage in town and on the highway? Thanks.
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
Superchargedcrew
Regular
Regular

Powerdyne system

Post by Superchargedcrew »

Well my gas mileage sucks because I put in too low of a thermostat 160* vrs. 180* and my crew and is running way to rich and only getting 12-14 mpg.. And yes the power gain is worth it!!!
Supercharged S-10 Crew Powerdyne 7psi Supercharger, K&N Filter,Air box mod, Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust crome tipped, HTPP III, A.R.E. Z Cap, Rhino Liner, Zie Bart Total Care Package, Nerf Bars, Wiper Cowl, Bug Deflector, Clear Corner Markers, HD Trans Cooler, 160* Thermostat, Red Neons in the bed, B&M Shift Improver.