Warn Winch Bumper ?

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Blaze One
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Warn Winch Bumper ?

Post by Blaze One »

I was lookin around the Warn site , and found this , anyone have any experience with these , or know some place with different pictures .
http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-syst ... rcer.shtml

Under the chevrolet link , it says they have them to fit our ( cc ,s10 ,blazer ) applications , assuming that they all mount the same between the different model .
Last edited by Blaze One on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]1995 Chevy Blazer 2dr 4x4 Limited Edition [/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

I saw them for S10 Blazers up through 99, but not any newer than that. Maybe I'm missing something? :?:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
Blaze One
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Blaze One »

no your not missing anything , i just figured that if they fit the blazer front end , then they must fit the CC and S10 front ends , I was assuming they are the same size .
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

99 and older Blazers are the 1st gen S-10 style with the basically flat front end...I don't think they'd fit.
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I thought the 98+ were all the same till now??
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
Blaze One
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Blaze One »

I am not sure about the 98's , but my 99 blazer has the same front end as your cc's , the new style .
I am going to contact warn and double check , it is not often i find a aftermarket bumper for the New style S10 series .
if anyone knows of any , let me know .
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

:shrug:
[size=75]Mark
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Our old 98 blazer was the exact same front end as our crew cabs, besides the fabric, the interiors were the same too... Our 96 blazer was the same body, different front end, and different interior. So, I'm pretty sure the frames and mounts would be the same too on the front end from 98 till now.
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Here's the run down...

1998 Blazer Image

1997 Blazer Image

1996 Blazer Image

1995 Blazer Image

1994 Blazer Image
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Oops! My bad! :D
[size=75]Mark
Blaze One
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Blaze One »

ok , so assuming that the front ends are the same as your Crew Cab's , than this bumper should fit my blazer or your Crew Cab's , correct ?
I was just putting this link up because i don't see many aftermarket bumpers for S10's . And thought that this would be a nice choice , and maybe some one has some more info about it .
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

The Pickups definitely came out in '94 but, the Blazers may have been a midyear change.

1994 Blazer
1994 Blazer

I don't see why any non ZR2 post '94 frame related part won't work for the front end. My front shield was bought new for my CC. I just ordered one for a 1997 one and it fits. I can't see any diffrence in our frames (firewall forward) for all non ZR2 S-10s '95 through '04
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

That first picture you have there isn't a 1994
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

The s10 pickups were redesigned in 1994 though. Besides the interior, grille/lights on the front, and a few other things, the frame has remained unchanged.

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

BobbleSmitty wrote:That first picture you have there isn't a 1994
Perhaps not, but search google images and type in 1994 S-10 Blazer and the vast majority of the images that show up are of 2nd gen S-10s
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

"APPEARANCE: The 1998 Blazer's basic shape hasn't changed since the second generation debuted in 1995, but its styling details have. A typical two-box sport-utility, it is given handsome character by its combination of gently curved sides, corners, and edges and creased, slightly retro-looking hood. This year's new grille and headlights add to the Chevrolet look, being much like those of the full-sized C/K pickup and Tahoe and Suburban sport-utilities. Like a wagon from the past, chrome is not forgotten. The front bumper and highlights in the new black side cladding are so trimmed, although protective cladding covers much of the bumper."

1995: The shape of the blazer is the same as it is today... But, the interiors, grille and headlights (like our crewcabs), and some other things such as the rear bumpers are different.

1998: From our back doors of our crewcabs forward, everything is the same (although the front bumpers are slightly changed... like mine or yours Reed compared to HJs) and there are newer radios... But the basic shapes and design are the same from 98 till now.