Sunglass clips to air fresheners... Mods?

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Okay, Mr. Mod King, I have two of these mounted on each sunvisor!

One for sunglasses and another for a pair of Dr. Walmart reading glasses. :wink:

Top that MOD, if you can! :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I've got one of these bad boys up on my visor! :lol: Image
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I have 1 of

Oh never mind I cant top the Glasses clip
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

toooo funny!!!! :lol: :lol: what will we come up with next!!!!
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

How about one of these, I got this too!
Now you can bring the continuous freshness of
scented oils to your S10. Designed specifically for
your Chevrolet S10, Glade Car Scented Oil uses the air flow
of your truck's vent to continuously circulate the light,
pleasant fragrances throughout your S10. :D
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Scares me :roflmao:

I have been playing in the garage section of S-10 Forum and it lets you add the mods you have done. There is a place for purchase price and installation costs of a mod and totals them all up. :D

I am at a conservative $5,100 and my hood (hopefully only $525 installed), flares at $325 (uninstalled) and sliders ($475) uninstalled, are not in the total :yikes:

I think I can safely predict a divorce if this all comes to light :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

:hide:
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

I've got you all beat...

[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

:roflmao:
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Hey Barch, whats you 1/4 mile time with that bay boy installed? :)
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

barch97 wrote:I've got you all beat...

Hey.... I Have One Of Those In My Crew Too :lol:
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I had one of those too. Now I have a "booster seat" for Kyle which is an overglorified phone book with armrests. And contrary to the term "booster", it does NOTHING for performance. :lol:
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

barch97 wrote:I've got you all beat...

Well....I can't top ya right now, but come april I will have two of those :lol: Well, one of those and an infant seat :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

Rusty wrote:I had one of those too. Now I have a "booster seat" for Kyle which is an overglorified phone book with armrests. And contrary to the term "booster", it does NOTHING for performance. :lol:

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :thumb:
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

For the Mod Squad:

1) Air freshener

2)Grocery Net

3)Panoramic rear view mirror

So How"s them applesImage
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

04crewvt wrote:
2)Grocery Net

That "grocery net" looks interesting. Where did you get it? Every time I every have to haul anything like groceries, everything always ends up dumped all over the place the first time I have to make a quick stop, which around this area, is often.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Thats exactly why I got it. It has 3 compartments and holds about 6 to 8 plastic grocery sacks. the front bar is on elastic and can be retracted when not in use. the bottom has velcro feet the loop side and it holds pretty tight to the seat fabric without actually sticking to it I hate to admit it but I got it at Wal-Mart for about $12.00
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

04crewvt wrote:Thats exactly why I got it. It has 3 compartments and holds about 6 to 8 plastic grocery sacks. the front bar is on elastic and can be retracted when not in use. the bottom has velcro feet the loop side and it holds pretty tight to the seat fabric without actually sticking to it I hate to admit it but I got it at Wal-Mart for about $12.00
Thanks! :thumb:
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

No problem. Tha's why we are here right? to help each other spend money.Image
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I have a rear seat protector for my little four legged friend that is almost like this one but, the one I have protects all four head rests and has a couple zippers to allow a person to sit in the rear seat. Super heavy duty but, a little more than $12. :lol:

Comes in handy on Sunday mornings when I do our shopping at wallyworld.
Image :D
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I installed the $26 cell phone holder mod so I could go hands free. It worked until I found out that my pack of Marlboro fit nicely in the the holder so I added the cup holder ash tray mod to complete the job. Now I toss my cell phone in the passenger seat and use the head set. :lol: You have to have priorities when spending $$$$$$ on mods.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

04crewvt wrote:No problem. Tha's why we are here right? to help each other spend money.Image
Spend money? Oh, I have something for that already!

04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Oh! Your Married?
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

04crewvt wrote:Oh! Your Married?
Well, that too. But what little she leaves me, the car gets the rest!
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Hey Rusty, I work for an MB dealer. If you need something, just give me the part number and I'll try to get you my employee price. Of course you will have to pay for the part and shipping.
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

SONOMA915 wrote:Hey Rusty, I work for an MB dealer. If you need something, just give me the part number and I'll try to get you my employee price. Of course you will have to pay for the part and shipping.
Hey, Thanks! I'll keep you in mind.

So far, the only part I've needed (other than body parts) was the flex plate (MB calls it a drive plate) that goes between the flywheel and torque converter. Mine was broken in 4 pieces! I got one for $28 from a friend of a friend of a .... etc, that works at a MB dealer also. Seems that was all that was wrong with the car when it got "junked". The guy thought it was a blown motor! (it sure sounded like one)
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

And I thought the sunglasses holder was the ultimate MOD :lol:

Look what I found under the tree :shock:

My personal dry-erase board :wink:
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

reed.....can i get it in dark gray to match my interior???? :lol:
(that is a neat idea, though!!)
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

top_sgt wrote:reed.....can i get it in dark gray to match my interior???? :lol:
(that is a neat idea, though!!)
I can imagine the crap getting on the headliner though :shock:
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Just wait till you open it to a long HoneyDo list.Image