This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

welcome, bed caps, and stuff

Post by Pauleo »

Split topic-HJ

Hey, Black!!! Welcome aboard!!!! :D Good to have you! There are a lot of good people around here with a ton of knowledge. If you can't find what you need, just ask! Someone will have the answer or find it for you! I can't say enough about this little place on the net!!! It is truly awesome!

Oh yeah! Be prepared to open your wallet, your bank account, maybe even get a second mortgage on your home!!!! The mods are virtually endless here and you can spend a pretty penny!!!! But IT'S FUN!!!!!!! :lol:

Again, WELCOME!!!!
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
T-bone02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by T-bone02 »

Hey guys thanks for the info,

I figured that the system was whack, just seemed to simple to work correctly. Hopefully I'll have good luck with my crew. The mods you'll show seem great, especially the wheel spacers, A MUST!!!. I'm not a big fan of body lifts but I think that these trucks look great with a 2". It's not overkill. I think with the spacers, a b/l, and some taller tires(30x9.50x15) my truck will look great. My crew is all black except the bumpers. I was thinking of maybe getting some black powdercoated bed rails and tool box as a start. I wish someone had a pic of that application. Oh yea, my truck has 3.42 axel, BUMMER; I checked my gas milage and I'm not even making making the city milage for my all around driving and I've been easy on the pedal. Any suggestions. My '98 blazer had same engine and gear and got better than my crew. FYI it's only got 20k on it. An old guy had it before me I found out. Thanks again for the info!
[size=75]modified air box, aluminum skid shields, custom sirius radio, 15%tint, powdercoated diamond bed rails/toolbox, mild t-bar crank, Reese class III receiver hitch, 1 3/8 core high capacity radiator[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

:wave:
welcome to the site
the mods are endless it seems so get ready to spend :)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Welcome to the crew. Get ready to have endless ideas and waking up in the middle of the night wanting to do just one more mod.
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

You could get a tool chest and some black bedrails, but you'll have a hard time putting a toolbox on the bed and finding some short 2' long bedrails :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
T-bone02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

toolbox

Post by T-bone02 »

Iwas thinking of getting some regular s-10 length bed cap, chop sawing them and then powdercoating them along with the toobox
[size=75]modified air box, aluminum skid shields, custom sirius radio, 15%tint, powdercoated diamond bed rails/toolbox, mild t-bar crank, Reese class III receiver hitch, 1 3/8 core high capacity radiator[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

they make bed rail caps for the CC
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

I have some bed caps I haven't put on yet that are made for the CC. I'll look at the invoice tomorrow and post the name of the site I got them from. They've been sitting in my shop for several months....just haven't gotten around to taking my toolbox off to put them on.....
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...