grill insert???

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

duce
Crew
Crew

grill insert???

Post by duce »

ok i got this grill insert from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 2435903329 and i like it but i dont like the zip ties that you use to install it.it fits just inside the opening and you use the zip ties to atatch to your black grill bars. has anyone removed the whole grill to make it easer to get to???also if anyone has any ideas on some other way of attaching it please let me know.. :?:
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

I bought a billet slotted grill from the same guy and with black zip ties, you can hardly notice them. I cut off the GMC emblem though...
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
duce
Crew
Crew

Post by duce »

i got the silver one and the ties are gray so you can see the ties way too much.... :!:
KYLE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: grill insert???

Post by KYLE »

duce wrote:ok i got this grill insert from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 2435903329 and i like it but i dont like the zip ties that you use to install it.it fits just inside the opening and you use the zip ties to atatch to your black grill bars. has anyone removed the whole grill to make it easer to get to???also if anyone has any ideas on some other way of attaching it please let me know.. :?:
I was looking at buying that same one, well actually the racing style not diamond, besides the zip ties how does it look?
[size=75]2003 PEWTER GMC SONOMA CREWCAB, 1.5" SPACERS![/size]
duce
Crew
Crew

Post by duce »

it looks very good .. my brother has a sonoma ext cab and got the racing one on his i dident like it. looked like a screen door..