WINDOW TINT TO MATCH THE STOCK STUFF INFO

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

WINDOW TINT TO MATCH THE STOCK STUFF INFO

Post by 2bunik »

:o I know some of you out there are looking for tint to match the rear windows stock stuf. I searched and couldnt find anything so here I go. I went to wallymart or better known as walmart and found some stuff that matches to the tee. Let me tell you I am SAT IS FIED. i SPENT 20 BUCKS for two rolls cause god knows i cant put tint on for squat. but i had enough left over to darken the rear window. if i wanted to. well its better than paying the 60 bucks some dude wanted at the mall. I HOPE I HELPED SOMEONE OUT. :P

COMPANY :arrow: AXIUS
QUALITY LEVEL :arrow: BETTER
COLOR :arrow: CHARCOAL GREY
MODEL # :arrow: 53010
DARKNESS :arrow: 20%
SIZE :arrow: 2 X 6.5 FT /60X 198 CM
PRICE :arrow: 10BUCKS FOR TWO WINDOWS OR ONE BACK WINDOW
PLACES TO PICK IT UP AT
WALMART
WWW.AXIUS.COM
Ace Hardware
Al's Auto
Ames
AutoZone
Camping World
Champion Auto Services
Checker
Costco
Drug Emporium
Fred Meyer
Grand Auto
Kmart
Kragen
Pep Boys
Price/Costco
Rite Aid
Sam's Club
Shopko
Schucks
Target
True Value Hardware
Wal-Mart
Western Auto
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

be careful with 20% on passanger and driver windows...cops generally don't like tinted windows...I stick with 35% for a safe shade but 20% is DARK
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

What about 15%? That's what I have all the way around on mine. :mrgreen:

AZ is different though. Everybody and their brother (even the cop cars) have darker than "legal limit" tint on their cars. It's necessary when it's 110 and a beating sun that will melt CD's.
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
TheBigFitz
Crew
Crew

Post by TheBigFitz »

In Texas I believe you can only legally go 35% on the side windows and 20% on the rear. When I had my 2 front door windows done they used the high quality metalized tint, that tint does a good job helping keep the inside cool.
[size=75]SOLD - 2" BL, BFGR 31x10.50 on American Racing Outlaw II Rims (15x7, 6" BS), 1.25" rear wheel spacers, 1" Torsion Bar Adjustment, Rear add-a-leaf, Westin nerf bars & tail light guards, Genuine Steel grill guard, Tinted Windows, K&N Filter - SOLD

New Ride: 2006 Chevy Silverado SS[/size]
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

I am planning on doing 5% on the rear and rear doors. and just keeping the front two 25% :lol: . I know it might be illegal but we dont have cops here anyways. I have been here three years and I could count how many cops ive seen drivng around. (unless there was an accident or what not.) so I really dont worry about that too much. :D
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
Mike H.
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Mike H. »

Heck guys, for $5 you could apply a light coat of black spray paint........... :P
[size=75][url=http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mikeh3235/lst?.dir=/&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mikeh3235/lst%3f%26.dir=/2002%2bGMC%2bCrew%2bCab-Spacers%26.src=ph%26.view=l&.view=l]Yahoo Photo Pages[/url]
(previous) 2002 GMC Sonoma Crew Cab
(now) 2004 Nissan Titan LE 4x4 Crew Cab[/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I was thinking of just welding in sheet steel with slits cut in them like driving a tank. :lol:
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
KYLE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by KYLE »

i found some pre-cut window tint for the s10 and sonoma on ebay for $15 for the two front windows they also claim a match to the factory rear, but (pre-cut) thats hard to screw up like cutting it out yourself :)
[size=75]2003 PEWTER GMC SONOMA CREWCAB, 1.5" SPACERS![/size]
ronnie
Regular
Regular

Post by ronnie »

i have 5% on my front windows and i dotnhave to many problems from local law,looks great if anyone like a pic shoot me an email
2003 s-10 zr5 crew cab leaather,dvd/mp3 player,monitor,10' mtx thuderform,,i have a website selling jeep and other 4x4 please email me if looking for lift kit,seatcovers,performance parts,919-524-3595