im back guys

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

im back guys

Post by bubaloo1983 »

hey everyone sorry i havent posted my latest info but i had comp problems!

so everything to my truck is done and man it sits high. im running 32 inch tires on a 5 inch sus and 2 inch bod. man it look ssweet i will get back to with pics and info when i get them off my camera into the comp. oh yeah and 4.10 gears are the greatest feeling after the s### i was running !
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Shweeet, let's get a gander at dat tang! :shock:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

my girlfriend has the pics on here camera and im waiting for here to load them for me...when i do ill need your guys help to learn how to post them. one quick question im still getting some rubbing in the fenders with the 32 11.50s. im thinking its because i have 2 inch spacers on the front with stock wheels but i thought that lotsa gu7ys run offset wheels without rubbing how come mine do! its only a bit when im turning over bumbs that are big but i really dont want early tire wear. any sugestions? any pics soon laterz
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

You don't say exactly where it is rubbing, but I will assume it is on the bottom rear of the front fenders. Just get a hammer and tap in the bottom fender bolt. That outa do it.
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]