Outlaw II Wheels

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

TheBigFitz
Crew
Crew

Outlaw II Wheels

Post by TheBigFitz »

I started this thread last week but it got lost in the move. Anyway, I put these on yesterday, they are Outlaw II wheels by American Racing, 15x7 with a 5.919" backspace. They look similar to the ones GM put on the older S10 Baja I believe it was. They are the last 5 photos.

Outlaw II Wheels
[size=75]SOLD - 2" BL, BFGR 31x10.50 on American Racing Outlaw II Rims (15x7, 6" BS), 1.25" rear wheel spacers, 1" Torsion Bar Adjustment, Rear add-a-leaf, Westin nerf bars & tail light guards, Genuine Steel grill guard, Tinted Windows, K&N Filter - SOLD

New Ride: 2006 Chevy Silverado SS[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Looks sweet. You sure they aren't 5.918 bs? :lol:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Warnoffroad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Warnoffroad »

Awsome truck!
[size=75]02 ZR5 CC, SFA D44 front, D60 rear, 40" IROKs, np200 2nd t-case. SOLD
05 F-350 CC FX4 Diesel, 7" lift 37" toyos, 14.18 1/4 mile ET[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Yep...those are some of the VERY few that are exact matches for the stock rims.

Looks good! :thumb:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
Crew02
Crew
Crew

Post by Crew02 »

Good lookin Wheels!
[size=75]2002 Crewcab - Best Mod XM Radio, 2" Body Lift, 30 X 9.5 BFG Long Trail, Factory Locker, T-Bar Crank , Rear Shackles. ORI PreRunner Bar, Hella 500 Lights.
1990 Jeep Wrangler, ARB lockers front/Rear, Winches Front/rear,4" suspension Lift, 2" body lift, 35" BFG Mud TA's, Geared 4:56.
Amateur Radio Operator KC4-IKR[/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Outlaw II Wheels

Post by Conman »

TheBigFitz wrote:I started this thread last week but it got lost in the move. Anyway, I put these on yesterday, they are Outlaw II wheels by American Racing, 15x7 with a 5.919" backspace. They look similar to the ones GM put on the older S10 Baja I believe it was. They are the last 5 photos.

Outlaw II Wheels
I got your PM but when the change over happened, it was gone with this post. It's too late but here is one pic:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/conman ... pg&.view=t

Funny thing is that it's a blue crew also but a chevy.

Good Looking truck!

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
TheBigFitz
Crew
Crew

Re: Outlaw II Wheels

Post by TheBigFitz »

Conman wrote:
TheBigFitz wrote:I started this thread last week but it got lost in the move. Anyway, I put these on yesterday, they are Outlaw II wheels by American Racing, 15x7 with a 5.919" backspace. They look similar to the ones GM put on the older S10 Baja I believe it was. They are the last 5 photos.

Outlaw II Wheels
I got your PM but when the change over happened, it was gone with this post. It's too late but here is one pic:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/conman ... pg&.view=t

Funny thing is that it's a blue crew also but a chevy.

Good Looking truck!

Con

I figured that is what happened. The American Racing website has a deal where you can pull up a picture of a crew cab and pick whatever of their wheels you want and it will match the two up so I had a pretty good idea what it would look like. Thanks for trying!

http://www.americanracing.com/appguide/ ... pp&car=186_
[size=75]SOLD - 2" BL, BFGR 31x10.50 on American Racing Outlaw II Rims (15x7, 6" BS), 1.25" rear wheel spacers, 1" Torsion Bar Adjustment, Rear add-a-leaf, Westin nerf bars & tail light guards, Genuine Steel grill guard, Tinted Windows, K&N Filter - SOLD

New Ride: 2006 Chevy Silverado SS[/size]
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

Blue's the bomb.......did I just type that? Sorry. Blue got's thuh bling-bling. 8)
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim