Another Body Lift completed!

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Another Body Lift completed!

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Well, it took my Dad and I about 18 hours to complete the entire body lift. I still need to make some gap gaurds and drill new holes to raise the westin safari light bar. Didn't really run into any major problems at all. The truck runs great and feels more like a truck now. I will get a picture posted once I get my spacers, 30's, and black stainless steel exhaust tips installed.

Thanks for all of your help guys.

-Bob
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Another Body Lift completed!

Post by F9K9 »

BobbleSmitty wrote:........... and black stainless steel exhaust tips installed.

-Bob
Congrats on the BL :thumb:

Would those tips come in 3" and where did you locate them?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

If you're looking for a good variety of the black chrome stainless steel tips try StylinConcepts. That's where I got mine. Mine are 18" long Slash cut 3" outlet and a 2.5" inlet. They're very unique!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Won't work, I looked there :D

I need ONE shorter and it needs to be 3" I/O. I am dancing dangerously close to my daystar shackles with my exhaust now. This may be all for naught. anyway, because the boss had some wild money management plans that she got out of some womens magazine just before she went to work an hour ago :roflmao:
Last edited by F9K9 on Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rlith
Crew
Crew

Post by rlith »

Wow, 18 hours? What the heck kind of probs did you run in to? Only took me 6 hours by myself with the PA 2" body lift..(I'm not criticizing what so ever, just want to know what probs you ran in to)

Post pics! :)
[size=75]See my ride at www.pghconsulting.net/teal[/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I got the exhaust tips installed today! Just waitin' on tires now :)
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Here's some pics of the lift and tires... Forgot to take a shot of the tips

rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

The lift looks great. Nice looking truck. :rock: