found a set of 4 GMC ZR5 wheels

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

rick
Crew
Crew

found a set of 4 GMC ZR5 wheels

Post by rick »

Split topic so the classified ad could be deleted-HJ

Great news!!! I just found a set of 4 GMC ZR5 wheels and caps at a hubcap and wheel store in here in Arizona. I will post pictures after they are mounted. :D I also found a 1 Chevy version /with center cap for $100. I did not buy it but let me know if anyone needs one.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Congrats!
I would have been interested in that S-10 wheel, if I had not already found a spare.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

Pics of my crew cab ZR5 wheels, Westin nerf bars and folding bed cover. http://members.cox.net/rsavko/P2250235.JPG
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

8) Nice clean looking ride!

I like those wheels on your white truck!

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

It is very nice :thumb:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

Thanks for the compliments and helping out w/picture. :D For all you mud fans out there when it gets dirty I will snap a picture. 8) Next is some type of lift.
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: found a set of 4 GMC ZR5 wheels

Post by border man »

rick wrote:I just found a set of 4 GMC ZR5 wheels and caps at a hubcap and wheel store in here in Arizona.
Where exactly? I need to find a spare for my sonoma cheap. :D
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

It was from Arizona Wheel covers in Phoenix. I now have it. Its like new. Discount Tire thought I had a bad rim so I went back to get the wheel but turned out I have a bad tire with 900 miles on it. I just would have had the insert painted from black to silver if needed. Wheel and cap is yours for $100. I'll eat the sales take I payed. I'm at I-10 and Chandler Blvd
IBSonoma
Regular
Regular

Post by IBSonoma »

Rick your truck looks awesome. I wasn't really a fan of nerf bars but your photo has got me thinking ....
Also, whose folding cover do you have? I have the GM cover in the box but havn't put it on yet.
Thanks,
Frank
rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

I believe its GM. Its has 4 tiny clamps holding it on. I am real happy with it. I am going to convert the the #8 bolts/screws so they have a wing nut on the end for easy removal. My nerf bars are functional at this time, my daughter uses them as a step to get in the truck. Saves the rocker panels from getting scratches when she has tiny rocks stuck in the bottom of her shoes.