suspension lifts

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

suspension lifts

Post by bubaloo1983 »

just curious how many guys on here have the 5 inch suspension lift? or the 6 inch lol. or any other suspension lift that there is? just curious
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

<--- TM lift here
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

quickbiker wrote:<--- TM lift here
Yeah, but in your avatar, it looks lowered, as in boat anchor? :lol:
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Hey, that lift at least kept me high enough that the engine never stalled! :lol:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

quickbiker wrote:Hey, that lift at least kept me high enough that the engine never stalled! :lol:
Hey, have ya seen the snorkle that "DieselJeff" (on S10Extremist) has that's made out of PVC plumbing parts? I guess whatever works, and it really didn't look that bad.
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

That whole truck is awsome. Lotsa work and money in that thang. Mucho flexage!
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

6"...

Post by KCustom »

I have the Superlift 6" kit cranked to 7...The kit is supposed to be avalialiable starting Monday (tomorrow).....Image
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

ill i gotta say is that thing is f### huge! crazy! hey k custom whered you get your supercharger and how much was it?
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

hey quikbiker on your lift was there a skid plate for the front? mine didnt come with it and it looks kinda gay with all the stuff just sitten there....i might make one if i have to or is the old platic thing styill fit that was originaly on the truck?

KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Supercharger...

Post by KCustom »

got it direct from Powerdyne....$2500.00
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

how much power did you get? was it a huge difference? i want one but only if its worth that much money

KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

I put the ....

Post by KCustom »

I put the charger on after the lift and 35s and it still made a nice difference. I hope to change the gears after the first of the year to 4.56s...
Crew02
Crew
Crew

Post by Crew02 »

KC did you ever get anywhere on those flares your were making? I see from the photo you have some on the rear of your truck. Are those ones you made or are they the Bushwackers cut down to fit?
[size=75]2002 Crewcab - Best Mod XM Radio, 2" Body Lift, 30 X 9.5 BFG Long Trail, Factory Locker, T-Bar Crank , Rear Shackles. ORI PreRunner Bar, Hella 500 Lights.
1990 Jeep Wrangler, ARB lockers front/Rear, Winches Front/rear,4" suspension Lift, 2" body lift, 35" BFG Mud TA's, Geared 4:56.
Amateur Radio Operator KC4-IKR[/size]
Warnoffroad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: I put the ....

Post by Warnoffroad »

KCustom wrote:I put the charger on after the lift and 35s and it still made a nice difference. I hope to change the gears after the first of the year to 4.56s...
4.56 :shock: i heard they stoped makin those because the teeth were so fine they kept breaking. I ran 4.11s with 35s with just exhaust and intake and still had plenty of power.
[size=75]02 ZR5 CC, SFA D44 front, D60 rear, 40" IROKs, np200 2nd t-case. SOLD
05 F-350 CC FX4 Diesel, 7" lift 37" toyos, 14.18 1/4 mile ET[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

bubaloo1983 wrote:hey quikbiker on your lift was there a skid plate for the front? mine didnt come with it and it looks kinda gay with all the stuff just sitten there....i might make one if i have to or is the old platic thing styill fit that was originaly on the truck?
Nope, just the stock one. I've never had the need for one.
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Hey KCustom, what the shop have to do with your front fenders, anything? I see the rear was worked over in your pics, but no good pics of the front fender.
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

fender flares....

Post by KCustom »

I am hoping to have the front and rear mods completed this week and will finish up the custom flares for both. The rears in the picture are mods of the Bushwackers that I put on for the photo shoot for the Magazine that came earlier than I thought...did not want to put them on but had to.

I will have pictures of the new GrossMotorsportz flares and the "how to" on the install very soon.
Brad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Brad »

I have a 5"TM.

Hey KC! What mag?

Brad
Freinds don't let freinds crank torsion bars.
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Looks like...

Post by KCustom »

Looks like CAR AUDIO in October and Possibly Sport Truck in December or January.....