oh hell ya!

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

oh hell ya!

Post by bubaloo1983 »

its all good boys! in two weeks i am getting the 5 inch lift 31 inch tires and a gear swap to 4.10s! yeah baby! little expensive but its worth it and after that my truk will be whole! muhahaha cant wait 2 weeks is so long! just thought i would let you all know. laterz
justin
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

We'll expect pics right after it's home. :D
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

ya take some good pics...and it would be even killer if you can take pics of the actual process of changing out the gears in the front. there are soooo many poeple who inquire about how hard it is to do such. if you could document that for us and we can make a web page about it and show people what is all involved, that would be stellar. thanks :D
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

the gear thig would be a sweet idea...ill have to ask the shop if i could do it....its sucks i have to wait 2 weeks but onc its done i will have pics for sure....ill get back to you on the gear thing ill ask the shop tommorw when i go put the deposit on the work

see ya guys
justin
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

Brad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Brad »

I waited 39 days for the TM lift to get shipped. Now I have to wait till next wed. to get the install done. Then I will have to wait 2 days for that. Why 31s and not 32/11.5/15 or 31/12.5/15? Sounds nice.

Brad
Freinds don't let freinds crank torsion bars.
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

Brad wrote:I waited 39 days for the TM lift to get shipped. Now I have to wait till next wed. to get the install done. Then I will have to wait 2 days for that. Why 31s and not 32/11.5/15 or 31/12.5/15? Sounds nice.

Brad
have you measured your fenders latley? they are 31" wide :wink:

you can go 32's with that 5" lift, but be prepared to cut some
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

im only doing 31s cause i want to stay with stock rims. but i will be getting some spacers that way i can still have a wide look. yeah the lift is 2 weeks aways which sucks. i cant wait im going nuts here i cant wait to feel the gears. hope theres a difference.

a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

bubaloo1983 wrote:im only doing 31s cause i want to stay with stock rims. but i will be getting some spacers that way i can still have a wide look. yeah the lift is 2 weeks aways which sucks. i cant wait im going nuts here i cant wait to feel the gears. hope theres a difference.
even with stock rims, i would go 32's. paul has talk about running 32x10.5 tires on his stock rims.

the thinner the tire the better. i you can find a good mud terrian tire in that size, that is going to be the best size for the s-10.
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\