vent controls

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

T-bone02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vent controls

Post by T-bone02 »

I think i've read a discussion on this problem before, but anyway I was running my heater on the way home tonight and when i went to change the air direction from the top to the floor so the hot air wouldn't blow in my face nothing happened.? I could feel a little air from the floor vents, but nothing like it should be. The air was still blowing from the top vent panels> this sucks I just bought this truck. It's onlygot 20k and already had to work on radiator and change some sensors! My crew is an'02. Any suggestions what's going on? Also the other air directional selection don't respond. Everything blows out the top. AAAARRRRRRHHHHH@@@@@@@@@!
[size=75]modified air box, aluminum skid shields, custom sirius radio, 15%tint, powdercoated diamond bed rails/toolbox, mild t-bar crank, Reese class III receiver hitch, 1 3/8 core high capacity radiator[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

You better read the first "sticky" in this section Tony. It should be covered under warranty.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]