Noisey Suspension

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Noisey Suspension

Post by Joseph »

I never had a car or truck that made so much noise coming from the suspension, the rear mainly. It's been in the dealer before for this, had the right rear fixed (bushing squeaking). Now. I think the left side is doing the same. The shocks still make to much noise. The dealer thinks that is normal I never heard so much noise from shocks. I think I'll wait untill spring to have them replace at my expense. IF I could I would like to have all of the suspension replaced. JH68
Jim

Post by Jim »

Mine started squeaking on the left side when getting in & out & bouncing it. I lubed up the springs with that "as seen on TNN miracle lube spray "grease & it wouldn't go away :roll: ...one day I was poking around & found it was the parking brake cables in the left wheel well rubbing the bracket that holds them, that simple. :D
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Noisey Suspension

Post by Joseph »

I'll take a look and see if mine is the same way. Thanks for the info. This could save me a trip to my dealers shop. I've been there enough as it is. I enjoy what I'm driving and what it to sound right. JH68
StuntLife2

Post by StuntLife2 »

Jim wrote:Mine started squeaking on the left side when getting in & out & bouncing it.

EXACT same problem here!

LOUS squeeking creaking when getting in or out. Back left suspension.