grease fittings

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

YellowCrewCabber
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

grease fittings

Post by YellowCrewCabber »

I feel like a moron for asking this.....My local parts store doesn't carry 90 degree grease fittings. Where did you guys get yours? Metric or SAE? This sucks, beatin by a grease fitting.
Jeff
[size=75]04 ZR5 CC

Xbox Live Gamer Tag-Gefke6367[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: grease fittings

Post by F9K9 »

YellowCrewCabber wrote:I feel like a moron for asking this.....My local parts store doesn't carry 90 degree grease fittings.............
Not everything is on display racks. Lots of stuff is behind the counter. Zero in on the manager or an extremely helpful regular that is in your favorite parts store. Take one zerk fitting off and carry it in with you as an example. I honestly can't recall how I got mine but, it was through building a rapport with them. Eventually, they offered me a hat and shirt and asked if, I would fill out an application. :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

You can check with a local farm equipment place like Tractor Supply they usually have them.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
YellowCrewCabber
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by YellowCrewCabber »

Thanks guys.
[size=75]04 ZR5 CC

Xbox Live Gamer Tag-Gefke6367[/size]
stomperz71

Post by stomperz71 »

I second the farm store!! Any Farm Equipment place will have them, I prefer you stop at a John Deere rather then a CaseIH store! :lol: That's just because I have all Green sitting in the barn.