Fia seat covers

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

Ezrollin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Fia seat covers

Post by Ezrollin »

I was looking at Fia OE front seat covers at Realtruck in charcoal, I didn't see a rear seat cover listed so I ask. It seems the rear isn't available in OE or Leatherette. Fortunately, my rear seat cover is in good shape it's the front ones that are showing some wear. Only front covers, what's up with that?
Torskdoc
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Fia seat covers

Post by Torskdoc »

The quad cab was a limited run item compared to other S-10's . It was only produced in the 2001 to 2005 model years. Improvise, Adapt, Overcome. Not a lot of body parts for it, but luckily everything from the "A" Pillar forward is identical to any Blazer or S-10 from 98 and up. Interior wise, you'll have to improvise, adapt, overcome for everything behind the front seats.

Find a 91 to 94 Bravada with Leather seats. The back seat willl be a full bench, where the 95 and newer are split seats (70-30%). These are usually in good shape. You'll need to fab rear mounts for it, but it will drop right in otherwise. Find a 200-2001 Bravada for the Front seats (8way power is good), floor shift, console, the trip computer, and Electrochromic Mirror. You might also try Blazers and Jimmy's from 98 and up. If you hit the pick and pay on a sale day, you'll clean up.
2002 S-10 ZR-5 Quad-CAB
1995 GMC Jimmy 4Dr. SLT
Ezrollin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ezrollin »

This being my first S10 crew cab I have become familiar with the differences. The rear seat must be different from any other to not rate a seat cover. Fortunately, the rear seat is in good condition so I order the fronts OE charcoal to match the rear.
Torskdoc
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Torskdoc »

I've seen S-10 single cab's with Bench seats, so they might be similar with the exception of the head rests.
2002 S-10 ZR-5 Quad-CAB
1995 GMC Jimmy 4Dr. SLT