'03 vs '04 crew

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

teresav
Regular
Regular

'03 vs '04 crew

Post by teresav »

Does anyone know if there are any differences between the 03 and 04 Sonoma crew cab? When looking for aftermarket products they sometimes list the products to only be available to 03. I've seen this from performance products to wheels to body products. I wonder if this is because they actually quit making this truck in 03?
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

Hmmmm. That's a good question! I wish I had a good answer! :lol: I would GUESS that there is no difference. But I'm not sure. I'm certain someone here can answer that a little better. Guys???

By the way, WELCOME!!!!!!!! :wave:
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Pauleo wrote:Hmmmm. That's a good question! I wish I had a good answer! :lol: I would GUESS that there is no difference. But I'm not sure. I'm certain someone here can answer that a little better. Guys???

By the way, WELCOME!!!!!!!! :wave:

Am guessing as well, myself but, unless it was computer or sound system related I would bet there isn't any difference :D

They still made all versions in '04 and the Blazer (ZR2) version is still on the lots today:)
Last edited by F9K9 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

whenever your lookin for parts for the 04 if you cant find it just use the 03 seems alot of sites dont use the 04 because of it being the last year and the colorado comming out thats chevys 04. the same would apply for the GMC
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]