Blazer 1996 Model, V-6 vortec ,fuel filter location

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

Qamar
Crew
Crew

Post by Qamar »

Anyone who can help me out in knowing the fuel filter location in my subject truck. I shall be grateful if the information given is supported by the pics as i am relatively new on this make and model.
Thanking in advance
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

LH frame rail below drivers seat.
Replacing fuel filter

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Qamar
Crew
Crew

Post by Qamar »

Thanks for the information.

Regards
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Qamar, Where are you? What is your location that required importing an S-10 from Japan?

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Qamar
Crew
Crew

Blazer 1996 Model, V-6 vortec needs Raditor flush

Post by Qamar »

I am from United Arab Emirates. The Truck is from Japan. It has recently been imported from Japan to united Arab Emirates. We have so many of these trucks plying on roads over here, and they are going fine.
The Japanese maintained their vechicles like anything. It is always in mint condations. Maybe they are having parking problems in their respective country, so they dont use their vehicles to much.
All the systems in my truck are in working condation. Well normal repair works are always there.

Best regards
Qamar
Crew
Crew

Blazer 1996 Model, V-6 vortec engine, automatic, done 84000

Post by Qamar »

Well apart from that United Arab Emirates is a place of 4*4. People love to buy them as they take them to sand and have fun over there. Well i am not in favour of that. I drive it like a saloon car. the reason of buying this truck was that my family size was getting bigger. i do have BMW 1995 model, 530i, V-8 also.

This truck is very good looking, having lot of power in it. Its my first American purchase, that why i keep on disturbing you guys on the net.

Regards
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Hope you do not need any help from another forum member in performing a two inch body lift :D

I don't think any of us are located close enough to assist you in that task :)
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I have heard that the Japanese require very dependable vehicles and legislate some very strict maintainance.
You should have a good one :D
You have quite a few choices over there.
What made you choose the Chevrolet? Is it right hand steer?

- ThunderII KE7CSK
Qamar
Crew
Crew

Blazer 1996 Model, V-6 vortec

Post by Qamar »

You can well imagine that if Blazer is to me marketed in Japanese market then YOU have to have some solid features in it. I mean to say that it should be better than their vehicles. Everybody knows that TOYOTA and other Japanese cars are one of the hottest selling cars in the world, so to break their monoply in their Country is not a joke. So the Americans have really thought twice before marketing this Blazer to Japan. I have number of my friends and relatives in USA and Gulf region who have worked in both the regions. They say that the local blazer in USA is having more problems as compared to the one which were sent to Japan.
Well it is left hand drive. )The wheel is on the left hand). Any machine which comes on the road needs periodic maintance.
As mentioned in my previous mails, i dont beleive in having modifications in my truck as the Company concerened spend a lot of time/energies/money to do the needful. Well this is my way of thinking. I might be wrong also.
But i am really grateful to observe the help you guys have given on this forum, and this life.
For life it is rightly said: Life is a tail told by an idiot, full of sound and Furry, signifying nothing. :D
Best regards to all of you
Qamar
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

welcome :wave: to the forum Qamar
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]