ZR5 Decal for bed

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

Angelique
Regular
Regular

ZR5 Decal for bed

Post by Angelique »

Does anyone know where I can buy a new ZR5 decal for the side of my bed other than the GM site?

Angelique
2003 S-10 Chevy ZR5 Crew Cab
kf6kmx
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: ZR5 Decal for bed

Post by kf6kmx »

Angelique wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy a new ZR5 decal for the side of my bed other than the GM site?

Angelique
Might check these guys, try emailing them, they have ZR2, they might have ZR5 that just isnt on the web catalog yet - Decal King

And this one on eBay makes a ton of various ZR2 signs, I wouldnt think it would take much for them to change the 2 to 5 and run some eBay decals
I'm thinking about getting some 4x4 ones from this one to put on mine after I put the shell on..
[size=75]-Scott-----'03 CrewCab S10 - Pewter
[url]http://www.kf6kmx.net/s10tracker.asp[/url]<-- Follow this link to find my trucks current actual location! Updated whenever the ignition is on. (tracker radio is currently intermittant) Pioneer XM, MagnaFlow, Garmin GPS,Tornado AMS , APRS Tracker, 2m/440 Ham Radio, Vista Camper Shell (from SoCalDave) , JottoDesk laptop mount, Rancho 5000's, Revo 235 75R15 on stock rims[/size]
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: ZR5 Decal for bed

Post by smokinjoe »

Angelique wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy a new ZR5 decal for the side of my bed other than the GM site?

Angelique
i had this problem too, of trying to find a bed decal and ended up having to pay full price from the dealer of 42 dollars and change, from now on ill gladly pay the 25 bucks from the gm gmparts direct site and it also cost me 10 bucks to have someone put it on, if you dont already have it here is the part number 15169625 but i looked and looked and looked and couldnt find a stock replica, but that was over a year ago so hopefully someone has done it by now
"Aim towards the Enemy." -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I say just remove all decals and logos the ZR5 isnt any diffrent than a non Z just a few add-ons , wheels/bed rails/step bars/roof rack and those decals.Other then that same as my truck.
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Hinch068
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Hinch068 »

jeff024 wrote:I say just remove all decals and logos the ZR5 isnt any diffrent than a non Z just a few add-ons , wheels/bed rails/step bars/roof rack and those decals.Other then that same as my truck.
"Spectra Gray wheel flares and bumpers, 15" cast aluminum, five-spoke wheels, side steps, bed rails, roof rack and ZR5 decals" That's not just a few add ons that's a lot.
2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

don't the Z's get leather seats too?
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

barch97 wrote:don't the Z's get leather seats too?
I don't think so but, then I thought all the leather was grey but, saw some black ones recently.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

barch97 wrote:don't the Z's get leather seats too?
mine doesnt, or fog lights or sliding rear window, all options
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

S-10CREWCAB.COM website wrote:IN 2002 - THE ALL-NEW ZR5 APPEARANCE PACKAGE
Take one S-10/Sonoma Crew Cab 4x4, Add the all-new ZR5 Appearance Package featuring Spectra Gray wheel flares and bumpers, 15" cast aluminum, five-spoke wheels, side steps, bed rails, roof rack and ZR5 decals. You have one great-looking S-10 Crew Cab 4X4 with the all-new ZR5 Appearance Package.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

I'm guessing block heater too...
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

2bunik wrote:I'm guessing block heater too...
Nope, that is part of the cold climate package and you're the first one that I have heard of that has that one :D

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Swbari00
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Swbari00 »

and the 3.73 right? thats part of zr5 isnt it?
SOLD! 2003 Zr5 black. Alpine CDA-9831 cd with iPod adapter, JL Audio VR650-CSi (6.5" componets in front doors), JL Audio 8 W-3, Sony 260G. Air box mod, Flowmaster 40 dual exhaust.

Now a Scion xD with lots of audio stuff!
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Swbari00 wrote:and the 3.73 right? thats part of zr5 isnt it?
That is part of the "offroad" package. You get the 235/75-15 tires, 3.73 gears and the limited slip differential.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

mine has 3.42's, actually other than looks the ZR5's arent all that great, mine doesnt have a G80 rear end either
kf6kmx
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kf6kmx »

smokinjoe wrote:
mine has 3.42's, actually other than looks the ZR5's arent all that great, mine doesnt have a G80 rear end either
My understanding when I bought mine was, unlike the ZR2 which was the 'wide stance' (?) package for other S10's, the ZR5 was an 'appearance package' only and didnt do much for the performance. Thats what the dealer here said anyway.. When I got mine I didnt get the locker becuase at the time they were selling more than they could get, in this area, special ordering wasnt an option.. The local dealers couldnt get more than one or 2 at a time from GM, and they all said basically "what you see is what you get, if you want a different color, you have to find the dealer with that color".. They had mine, and a ZR5 both on the lot.. I went with mine because I figured the rails would be more trouble than they were worth since I was going to go with a toolbox or campershell in the future (shell from SoCalDave goes on this weekend 8) .. hmm then I'll have to take updated pictures I guess ).
[size=75]-Scott-----'03 CrewCab S10 - Pewter
[url]http://www.kf6kmx.net/s10tracker.asp[/url]<-- Follow this link to find my trucks current actual location! Updated whenever the ignition is on. (tracker radio is currently intermittant) Pioneer XM, MagnaFlow, Garmin GPS,Tornado AMS , APRS Tracker, 2m/440 Ham Radio, Vista Camper Shell (from SoCalDave) , JottoDesk laptop mount, Rancho 5000's, Revo 235 75R15 on stock rims[/size]
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

and completely off topic we are
Hinch068
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Hinch068 »

smokinjoe wrote:
:D

I guess that is why the call it an appearance package....
2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

:lol: :lol: way off topic
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
Swbari00
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Swbari00 »

I could have sworn somewhere along the way someone said (or i read)the ZR5 was a towing package, upgraded suspension and the 3.73. now that i think about it, a towing package should include a hitch....yay, now i feel dumb :?
SOLD! 2003 Zr5 black. Alpine CDA-9831 cd with iPod adapter, JL Audio VR650-CSi (6.5" componets in front doors), JL Audio 8 W-3, Sony 260G. Air box mod, Flowmaster 40 dual exhaust.

Now a Scion xD with lots of audio stuff!