dead bugs +paint protection=free paint job

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

duce
Crew
Crew

dead bugs +paint protection=free paint job

Post by duce »

yes :D I am getting a new paint job thanks to the paint protection that I paid for.back in June I started to see blistering of the paint on my roof and hood it got worse as the summer went on so I took it in to see what was going on.they said it was bug damage and that It was not covered by the warranty.so naturally I got pissed :x and put up a big fuss they call down the district manager(looser) and still got no ware so final yesterday I got a call from the guy who sold me the truck and he said. look you paid for pant protection so we will fix all the spots on the truck.so I took it in today and the manager of the body shop turns out to be a friend of mine after talking for about 30 min he says I have to paint about half of your truck so I might as well paint all of it...so its true its all in who you know....has anyone else had blistering like spots...
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

No, I'm happy with my paint. At least from what I can see throught the WV pinstriping and dings. :lol:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]