interior differences between the '02 and '03

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

Wrangler
Crew
Crew

interior differences between the '02 and '03

Post by Wrangler »

Is the interior a totally different (color) in the '02 then '03's? Or is it just the seats and maybe door panels that are different? I really hate the seats in my 2003 and want seats from an older crew. I read here about a bench seat up front fitting the same hole pattern which I like the idea of since my middle console has a loose door on it. I dont want to replace the seats if they wont match everything else.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Wrangler
Crew
Crew

Post by Wrangler »

Yeah, I already read those but they were general info about the changes. I am wondering if I change seats will it look odd. I was wondering of the '01-'02 had a totally lighter interior then the '03-'04's or was it just the door panel fabric and seats different. I dont want to spend the time and money trying to find and swap everything. seats and door panels I could handle. Dash I never had one apart to change the covering.
DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by DLP »

I had an 01 and loved the seats and door panel material. Now I have an 03 and hate the seats and door trim. Good thing for seat covers. I leased the blue 01 and bought an identical blue 03. I sure like this truck. Only wish they still made it. My nephew bought an 04 blue Colerado(sp) and we both hate it compaired to the S-10.
[size=75][b][color=blue]2003 Blue Crewcab[/b][/color][/size]
Wrangler
Crew
Crew

Post by Wrangler »

Is that the only difference, the seats material and the cloth strip on the door panel or is the interior plastic a different color, gray instead of black.
DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by DLP »

I can't remember the plastic colors. I think they were different. Didn't matter to me because I couldn't look past the lesser quality material on the door and seats.
[size=75][b][color=blue]2003 Blue Crewcab[/b][/color][/size]