in search of cab

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

vederposin

in search of cab

Post by vederposin »

HI all, I know this is a web site for s-10 crew cabs but I am writing to see if anyone can help me. I have a 96 chevy s-10 ext cab with a third rear door. It's a zr2 package with all the extras. I bought it used then unfortunatly found out it had been rolled and now I need a cab. Now its not a crew cab but I'm hoping someone might know where to find one. I'll take one with or without teh third door. Alos this is a manual tranmission s-10 so i need a simialr cab. I am not sure if teh auto matics have the same setup as tehj standards. If anyone can help I appriciate it.

Compatible cabs:

chevy s-10/gmc sanoma 1995-1997 ext cab without third door
chevy s-10/gmc sonoma 1996-1997 ext cab with Third door
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jarhead »

Check out ebay they often have wrecked trucks for sale. Or you can check local junk yards.

Welcome to the site
2001 pewter crew She's for sale
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

Welcome to the site. Most but not all of us have Crew Cabs.

I would think a junk yard search should yield what you are looking for. If what you find is from an auto, just cut a hole in the floor. Also a 98-03 Ext. cab might work as well. The sheet metal is all the same. Plus you would get an upgraded interior.

Good luck,

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Send Joe or Kelly an email at http://www.northverdeautosalvage.com

I'm pretty sure the black extracab they have in the yard is in pretty good shape.
Tell them Brule sent you and you'd like the best price they can do.

Next problem is where are you located? Shipping might break the bank?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK