removing viser labels

Anything related to the factory RPO Crew Cab.

Moderator: F9K9

duce
Crew
Crew

removing viser labels

Post by duce »

can anyone tell me how to remove the warning labels off the visor,s i tried to just peal it of but it looked like it was also taking the felt off... :?:
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

same thing happen when I removed the sticker on the battery felt cover thing.. so dont do that either.. :lol:
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

aren't you afraid your truck will roll over if you remove the roll over warning label? :shock:
Bad_Ass_S10
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Bad_Ass_S10 »

use goo gone - it works on everything else - glue, sap, anything sticky - can pick it up at any wal-mart - its a yellow color bottle - I have not used it on visors though - I dont know if it will stain the cloth - but thats about the best thing I have used to remove stickers from paint and plastic, and used it to take off my s10 embels off the doors and tailgate
[size=75]GO BIG or Go Home
SFA - Dana 44 - front & rear - 4.88 gears - 39.5x15x20's[/size]
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

barch97 wrote:aren't you afraid your truck will roll over if you remove the roll over warning label? :shock:
wouldn't it be less top heavy after you remove it? :D
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
Pat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Pat »

So I'm not the only one those ugly ass things drive crazy.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Pat wrote:So I'm not the only one those ugly ass things drive crazy.
If they came off easy mine would be gone. :lol:
I've been watching Ebay for older ones that don't have the big stickers :roll:
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
Pat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Pat »

I should just go out and buy like a 72 K5. NO STICKERS, NO SMOG, NO IFS, OH AND THEY MAKE A KIT SO YOU CAN LIFT YOUR TRUCK. I just could'nt drive it with gas pushing $2.50 a gallon.
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

barch97 wrote:image
That's a good idea :idea:

That is why I like you, you think "outside the box" :D

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

I have one of them and I had forgot all about my stickers being there.. except you can't USE THE MIRROR :x
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

I've got one also. Put it on the other side of the visor and the velcro straps just clear the mirror.
mjmcdowell
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

stickers on sun visors

Post by mjmcdowell »

Hello, new to this forum(was looking for roof racks for my 02 4x4 sonoma) any way a case logic visor CD wallet will cover the sticker on the right side (velcro straps) and my wife can still use the lighted mirror. on the drivers side an Axius brand visor wallet works and you can also use that mirror although I used it once and scared myself (don't say you wern't warned) almost s---less!! 2002 onex 4x4 crew cab, push/brush gards, tublar steps, bed liner, delta composit tool box,bed ex-tender, cl II tow bar tow hitch towing cleves attached for rearward recovery, bumperette/step (protects rear bumper from minor impact) can also be used, also a 3 bike bike rack, sears x-tra cargo pod which can be put in the bed for long trip's if you remove the tool box (use wing nuts), factory option skid plate package, sensi-trac shocks wrangler radial m/s tires, these have a bit more agressive tred than the OEM tires, tail light guards and door step pads, some other little things to make securing cargo better , cleats on tool box and some custom made net combinations (made from motorcycle net's) will post some photos when I get the hang of that end of computer stuff. good web site, be safe mjmcdowell
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: stickers on sun visors

Post by HenryJ »

mjmcdowell wrote:Hello, new to this forum...
Hi :wave:

That was a mouthful of a first post :shock: ;) can't wait to see some of those mods :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

COME ON IN "mjmcdowell". A lot of knowledgeable people here for serious help besides the "WTF???????, my passenger windshield washer jet is plugged, HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Have only been here a short while but, have learned alot.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]