Been a while, but I found my way back 'home'

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

WileyHunter
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Been a while, but I found my way back 'home'

Post by WileyHunter »

So I know I've been gone for a while, but it's been one of those rides for us since 2008 when I got laid off. Happy to see the board still up, or maybe back up cause there was a period that I couldn't find y'all. I still have my '03, and although it's starting to show some age, and wear and tear, I'm still real glad I bought it. Just got the pre-cat/cat fixed a few months ago, and this week the fuel pump went out. Both were good learning experiences, and I probably would have gotten taken on the repairs for both, if it weren't for the great info I found here during my prior visits.

So now I'll have to browse around to see what's new, and who's still around.

Henry, thanks for your help in putting me back on, especially under my old account. Would've been fine with the new one, but felt good to be remembered.

Phil
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Been a while, but I found my way back 'home'

Post by HenryJ »

Glad you found the way home. I really thought you had moved on and your truck was gone. Glad to hear you still have it and it is still working for you.

It is always nice to recover the old members :wave:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Been a while, but I found my way back 'home'

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Glad you found the way home. I really thought you had moved on and your truck was gone. Glad to hear you still have it and it is still working for you.

It is always nice to recover the old members :wave:
Belated but,

+1
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]