new crew dewd

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

MeanMr.Mustard
Regular
Regular

new crew dewd

Post by MeanMr.Mustard »

new here, been looking for CC specific place for awhile now. Looks like a lot of good info here. i will try to giv th general knowldge i know and take as much CC specific info i can.

so far ive fixd th feet heat problem and looks like im going to be fixing th trans case vaccume thing? next. i do hear something funny so its worth checking out. 255/70 tires goin on next and if tht doesnt help with th fenderwell gap ima drop it a inch or two. i want to keep th 4wheel drive so if its goin to bind up ill jus keep it simple "stock" but its a street machine to me not going to see much offroading unless we get some freak snow or something. step bars are rusted thru so theyl probaly get tossed gonna repaint th bed rails and hopefully salvage them.

a few pics..
100k Forum image size limit-HJ

and th CC i couldnt have,, :lol:

thanks for looking!
junkraider
Regular
Regular

Post by junkraider »

well welcome to the site here ... I myself am still pretty new to this and I really have not done any mod's to my CC just been driving it and tryting to fix some of the problems
Jongo88
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jongo88 »

Welcome to the site. Looks like a nice truck. All the info you need is here.
Enjoy your stay..
2002 GMC Sonoma crew cab 4x4. Tb mod, Air box mod, pre cat delete,B&M shift improver, Trans cooler, Big three ,AD-244 alt,Red top Optima, e-fan, HD Radaitor,265/70-16' on 16x8 TA wheels,, t-bar tweek, 1.5 inch shackles and 2 inch body lift,Skids fender trim, 1.5 inch wheel spacers in front and 2.5 in back, Quad mod and Frog lights.
Transfercase vacuum switch change DO IT!!!
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Welcome aboard! Got the same steps on my 01 and they're rusting through too. I had to crank my T-bars up to maintain decent front fenderwell clearance with stock 235x75x15 tires. Mostly I think I just corrected the sag that was creeping in.
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Welcome :wave:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
MeanMr.Mustard
Regular
Regular

Post by MeanMr.Mustard »

thanks guys!
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Howdy
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Hello.

I must say, I think its already pretty low stock. :lol:
MeanMr.Mustard
Regular
Regular

Post by MeanMr.Mustard »

compared to my other truck, it feels like im gonna geta nose bleed! plus my passngers have lil legs. :wink: