i am in the movies

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

i am in the movies

Post by a2b »

:lol: j/k but i did make this trailer.

http://pirate4x4.com/tv/koh09.php

they are making a movie about the king of the hammers 2009. i raced in all 3 runnings of it and i guess i am going to be in the movie as the little engine that could story :lol:

i was the first 4cylinder and buggy on leafs to cross the finish line, so i won i my book :wink:

here is my prep thread for the race. i took feb off and working round the clock getting it ready. i still didnt do enough "right" prep

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755567

btw, i know havent checked in, in a while. i currently sold my house 2 years ago and i have been living with friends from CA to TX. i will be competitin in rock crawling events driving my ftoy and spotting for a moon buggy in the unlimted class in werock events this year.

also, i am planning a build for my next years KOH buggy that Trail Gear will be totally sponsoring. i will be building it at their house.

and brule, you will be totally interested in the build. i am not allowed to talk about our plans as of right now. but soon! :D
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:popcorn:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
jedthrocornpone
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jedthrocornpone »

grabbing some popcorn too! a small group of my buudies went down to KOH (to watch) you can see corey and nate on the pirate KOH page smirking on Wrecking Ball after busting the knuckle studs off corey's DN60. They had a blast hopefully I'll tag along someday.

I'm excited to see your new rig.