Crew Cabs rare??

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Crew Cabs rare??

Post by paintballrocker »

hey im just wondering how many crew cab s10's chevy made.
cause i dont see alot of them ever around central PA.

I was just wondering how rare they are

thanks
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Depends on where you are. Some places they are few and far between and others like my neighborhood has 4 within a block of each other. I think it really depends on if the dealership pushed them or not.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

I can usually see anywhere from 3 to 8 or 9 almost every day.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
Jongo88
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jongo88 »

I have only seen like 3 in the last year... Not counting mine.lol.
2002 GMC Sonoma crew cab 4x4. Tb mod, Air box mod, pre cat delete,B&M shift improver, Trans cooler, Big three ,AD-244 alt,Red top Optima, e-fan, HD Radaitor,265/70-16' on 16x8 TA wheels,, t-bar tweek, 1.5 inch shackles and 2 inch body lift,Skids fender trim, 1.5 inch wheel spacers in front and 2.5 in back, Quad mod and Frog lights.
Transfercase vacuum switch change DO IT!!!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I think London, KY must have well over a hundred. London is under 10K in population. 99% are driven by blue haired female drivers and over the age of 70. There is one that I have seen, several times, with an unidentified aftermarket hood and sporting larger wheels and low profile tires. I have not caught him/her stopped to quiz him about the rig or know if, I want to know the particulars. There are a bunch of CCs here.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Not to many of them here in Lancaster, one less now I traded mine in York and it then went to Spring Grove.
I'm in Centerville where are you located?

Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Yep, Jim's CC was sweet. I'll never forget some photos that he posted after doing a little detailing in the rear diff/axle area. Looked better than showroom condition. I was amazed but, then I get grief over trying to keep an engine compartment somewhat clean. :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Crew Cabs are rare Thought that this thread came back to life.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK