Tow ratings...

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Tow ratings...

Post by daevans315 »

On second thought.. I bet the crew can handle a triple axle 3 car goose neck trailer... no problems. As far as I could tell this guy was still mobile and had not actually had an accident. The three cops had simply pulled him over for .... stupidity among other things I'm guessing.

I got close enough to see there still was a engine under the hood and there is no way that was a 3500 pound axle under the trailer....
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
PATRICKH
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by PATRICKH »

Wow. I mean wow. that is scary. Looks like something you'd see here in KY
[size=75]"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

PATRICKH wrote:Wow. I mean wow. that is scary. Looks like something you'd see here in KY
Easy there, Sport. We consider Florence as part of Cincinnati! :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
PATRICKH
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by PATRICKH »

Oops............ My bad. LOL :oops: