Mr.W

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Mr.W

Post by HenryJ »

WhiteThaiGer wrote:We sometimes talk about Mr. W at camp and how we don't like him. Looks like he's depressed but got a job now.
We are careful not to say the "W" word. He seems to show up whenever I want to paint, or spray weeds.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

He has distant relatives that need him beneath their wings and they keep jumping out in front of me :?:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

that was hillarious :lol:

we've got wind turbine generators going up in the farming community I work in. I think the whole system is supposed to power the entire city when it's complete.
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Latest I heard is the environmentalists upset about the windmills. Seems that birds are being killed by the blades. They want to stop the use of these and focus on the tubular units. They can generate at much slower speeds and , I guess don't chop up birds :roll:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK