50 Most Memorable Movie Cars

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

50 Most Memorable Movie Cars

Post by barch97 »

This one is a little more lighthearted. Rottentomatoes.com's "50 Most Memorable Movie Cars". I think it's a pretty fair and comprehensive list. Would you add any? remove any? change the order?
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

Bravo!
:thumb:

Seeing those brought back so many fond movie memmories! :lol:
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Melba Toast (69 Chevelle) and The Judge from "Dazed & Confused" are near the top of my list.

Even though it's not a movie car...KITT was pretty awesome.

I'll think of more eventually. :D
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

I have to agree with both bwenny and AZ!!! 8)
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Hasn't Hollyweird heard of the ultimate in cool, highway fast, offroad able, go anywhere S-10 CREWCAB !! I mean come on , I see millions in popularity sales alone!!
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

I have since remembered one very memorable movie "car" that wasn't on the list...

Image Image

Please forgive me for posting a picture of a ford but in this case, I think it was necessary.
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
PATRICKH
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by PATRICKH »

I don't think that I would have put the De Lorean at #1.

Melba toast from dazed and confused, yeah that would make #1 on my list. Or Benny O'Donnell's 69 Chevy truck
[size=75]"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"[/size]