S10 Warehouse

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

okie s10
Crew
Crew

S10 Warehouse

Post by okie s10 »

I see they're mentioned every now and then in a thread and got to wondering about what you guys thought. I've bought several items from them, a few high dollar, and have been pretty much satisfied. Packing good, timely shipment good, response to email sucks, return feedback WHEN and IF (but usually not)recieved Ok.

These guys move a boat load of S10 stuff as we all know and seem to have an unlimited supply, which is good for everybody. So what rating do any of you other customers of theirs give them?
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

No rating here. Tried to buy from them but they would only deal with PayPal customers. I now have it (after 6yrs of not having it due to an identity theft problem) but have gotten so used to buying from others on E-bay I just don't look there much anymore. For example I just bought all 3 O2 sensors for $19.95 each for new Borg-Warner plus shipping of about 7 bucks. Last I looked warehouse was higher than that for used. Nothing against em just lookin elsewhere. 8)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
Jim

Re: S10 Warehouse

Post by Jim »

okie s10 wrote:I see they're mentioned every now and then in a thread and got to wondering about what you guys thought. I've bought several items from them, a few high dollar, and have been pretty much satisfied. Packing good, timely shipment good, response to email sucks, return feedback WHEN and IF (but usually not)recieved Ok.

These guys move a boat load of S10 stuff as we all know and seem to have an unlimited supply, which is good for everybody. So what rating do any of you other customers of theirs give them?
I buy whatever I need used from them, only if they don't have it I go elsewhere.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

Sorry Brule, I did do a search, guess wrong spelling. And kinda getting ansy about bringing up a subject even after I search it, cause someone is always gonna tell me to search it. Catch-22
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

It happens. That thread is third from the bottom now.
I have read every post, so lots of times I know a subject exists. Try as I may it is hard to keep everything linked. A simple misspelling or space can skew search results.

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Is there a link to those Borg Warner O2 sensors, I need to replace all mine. Thanks
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Horsehammerr wrote:Is there a link to those Borg Warner O2 sensors, I need to replace all mine. Thanks
I don't have the "linking" thing down yet so here's the Item # 180212194770 from E-bay instead. Sellers store name is Global-Automotive. The item is also listed from them in another ad for sonoma. Same p/n Delco #AFS-105/GM# 25312200 . You're quite welcome glad to help out. :)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

roadrunner wrote:...I don't have the "linking" thing down yet ...
Over 500 posts and you have not taken the time to figure it out?
Time to start reading more and posting less.

Link't long url , long URL links to short description question , Links

Classifieds and items linked from Ebay

The test forum is there to try your skills. Most often others will drop in and help you out.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Sorry Brule. I am a slow learner. Never ran a computer till 96 when it was "dumped in my lap" quite literally. :trex: Consider me properly "spanked". :hide:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I am sorry too. I spend a huge amount of time cleaning up and trying to keep this forum informational.
It really makes you appreciate those who take the time to make a quality post. Efforts taken to link, resize, spell check, punctuate, use quotes sparingly, reduce the quote, etc. are noticed.
Even the restraint to just read and not feel the need to beat a dead hose, or comment just for the sake of it is a valued quality.
I know we hound on the search function. I would much rather continue and old thread than start a new one. Stick to the topic and do your best not to drag it off in another direction. The information is easier to find and all in one location. You don't have to struggle through comments about smoke signals and the brand of razor in fifty different threads.

Don't take anything personally. My posts are directed at the lurker that has never posted. He is watching and learning. When he is ready he will register and provide us with a very articulate informative, properly coded post in a topic we all thought long dead. I gotta dream right? :roll:
End rant.

- ThunderII KE7CSK