Lions Back

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Lions Back

Post by F9K9 »

This famous off road obstacle is now closed due to urban sprawl! I talked with Brule about about this vid and he hadn't seen it. I can't imagine why this guy posted it but, it is hilarious!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ck&pl=true
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

My palms were sweating just watching that video. I bet he didn't even need to wear a seatbelt...pucker factor probably kept him glued to the seat! :lol:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

That was nuts, one of my favorite quotes

"I am NOT showing my insurence company this tape"
lol

seriously, there's something wrong with that guy and anybody else who does that.
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I hear it's pretty intense. When I went to Moab this past May, my uncle took me to the bottom of it to show me how steep it really is! He actually attempted it after a few years in a row going there and looking at it. Unfortunately, it is closed. However, when you guys go, it is something you want to go and just look at for sure! When and if you do, look up and to the right, there is a crevice on the side of Lion's Back and there is a Jeep Wrangler stuck in it! I don't think they will ever get it out of there!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

That guy seemed a little bit nervous! :lol:

Steve
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

A wrangler stuck in a crevice?? I gotta see a picture of this!
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Wrangle in the Giant crevice...

I couldn't get the picture any bigger on the forum here, but on the right side there, at the base of that tree/bush towards the top of the photo is where that Jeep will remain!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]